East Coast / Siglap / Telok Kurau?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem, the next outing we can consider going to the Waves then.

On record, nokkieg will be organising the next outing, follow which will be Daneisha and then not forgetting 2nd-hamsterlord (which is long overdue already), but if you want to go on impulse, drop here a note or sms me lor, we can go together.

I am still keen to do a night macro again with our guys if you all are interested. Simpleliving will like to join in that too.

So see you at the next outing, and forgotten, welcome back (where did you go ah?)

Guys, i was thinking of going for a sunset, night & sunrise shoot for the outing that i'm supposed to organise. U all up to it? :sweatsm:

Hey guys!!
Sorry for the LONG MIA....im back. :)
Off peak now so should be free-er...hope to go for some outings soon. When's the next big outing? Waves? When?

Guys, i was thinking of going for a sunset, night & sunrise shoot for the outing that i'm supposed to organise. U all up to it? :sweatsm:

Wow, you mean we are going for a marathon shooting ah? From Sunset to Sunrise. Need sleeping bags also is it? I am ok with that idea, only problem is the timing, Saturday night to Sunday morning possible. Looking forward to the outing.

Hey guys!!
Sorry for the LONG MIA....im back. :)
Off peak now so should be free-er...hope to go for some outings soon. When's the next big outing? Waves? When?

Yea, you are back, missing you too. Waves we can arrange to go, Nokkieg may arrange that if he is ok with it. Waves should go from late afternoon to sunset, evening timing. We should arrange for more outings since some of you can only be available at certain time frame due to your studies.

Hope to get back Daneal, Dale, Willis, Gerald, Marcus, Hendy and anyone who I might have missed out.

See you all soon

ps. Just came back from Kota Kinabalu, look out at my flickr site to see photos later, ok

mapper,
no sleeping bags re... we will be roaming around all night. You can sleep after you see the sunrise. Come on..its fun. Try the "hershey" way of life. Its what I do all the time.

Case in point. Walk all the way from siglap to ECP...take a few dozen pictures of the empty roads, the petrol pump, the 711, bus stops etc etc... reach ECP, hide in the trees, take out a BFL(BigF**kingLens)..acronym stolen from the videogame DOOM, and photograph couples, walk all the way to the jetty and take pics of fishermen sleeping, wait for the sun to come up and take pics of them fishing, health freaks will come jogging around too...
fun!
Then finally, wish the sun a warm goodmorning, have some food, and off to bed :p

Update on the botanic gardens... I am getting my cam back today so...well have posted the details here: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=435428

Wow, you mean we are going for a marathon shooting ah? From Sunset to Sunrise. Need sleeping bags also is it? I am ok with that idea, only problem is the timing, Saturday night to Sunday morning possible. Looking forward to the outing.

Yea, you are back, missing you too. Waves we can arrange to go, Nokkieg may arrange that if he is ok with it. Waves should go from late afternoon to sunset, evening timing. We should arrange for more outings since some of you can only be available at certain time frame due to your studies.

Hope to get back Daneal, Dale, Willis, Gerald, Marcus, Hendy and anyone who I might have missed out.

See you all soon

ps. Just came back from Kota Kinabalu, look out at my flickr site to see photos later, ok

Yes yes yes, its a marathon night shoot. But we've got to start from somewhere. I've yet to figure it out. As to which day, no worries abt that cuz it will be on a Saturday & Sunday affair. No need to bring sleeping bag, with the exception of Ham ( i think i'll need his).

Dates: 13 Dec Or 20th Dec ( you guys decide ):cheergal:

I'm keeping a lookout for Nokkieg's "Wave" outing :thumbsup:

How about an outing this Saturday 22 Nov 08?

I have 2 ideas in mind.

Idea A - Early Morning Shoot (8 am) at Joo Chiat area to shoot the peranakan heritage buildings and general life there.

Idea B - Late afternoon shoot (5 pm) at Labrador Park area to shoot the park area and followed by a sunset shoot.

So if interested, please put your name down:

Idea A:

Idea B:

Will close this and decide on the final place after Thursday 23:59 hrs.

Registration is open...... NOW!

can you keep it on any other day.any day will do...
this saturday I have to go to haw par villa for a photoshoot...

well, if you want to come there then i don't mind this saturday. But otherwise, i doubt i can come..timing still not finalized for saturday. can only let you know by thursday

Sorry guys but looks like I've got to pass on this outing. Next time yah!

Hi Hershey,

Date is not definite. So far no response yet. If no takers by tomorrow night, will likely to cancel/reschedule.

can you keep it on any other day.any day will do...
this saturday I have to go to haw par villa for a photoshoot...

well, if you want to come there then i don't mind this saturday. But otherwise, i doubt i can come..timing still not finalized for saturday. can only let you know by thursday

Saturday I am going to Haw Par Villa from 9am-2pm. Anyone interested to join can meet at clementi MRT.
Far as nokkieg's idea is concerned..I have no choice but to take the labrador park one...though I have a strange feeling its going to get canceled...

Dude, if you wanna join us, more than welcome to.

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I went to Sungei Buloh to take some pictures myself but look like my lens cannot perform the best. Is 18mm - 200mm enough for all the outting that you guy arrange ?

Hi guys,

I am new to this forum. I went to Sungei Buloh to take some pictures myself but look like my lens cannot perform the best. Is 18mm - 200mm enough for all the outting that you guy arrange ?

Hi websterwong

Nice to see and hear from new "faces", congratulations for joining in to a forum where photographers meet and chat.

For Sungei Buloh, the 18~200 lens will be good for "near" enough objects but if you want to shoot far away birds, it will not be enough. If you shoot with tripod, and crop it, it may be okay, but results may not be that good. (I have that problem just recently when I was there)

But for most of our outings, the lens that you have is good enough for all general purposes captures, of course, if you want to get another good lens, by all means do so. Recommendations will be the 105 macro, 24~70, and the 70~200. ($$$$ will fly)

Hope this helps

Hi everyone,

Looks like no response.

So event is CANCELLED

How about an outing this Saturday 22 Nov 08?

I have 2 ideas in mind.

Idea A - Early Morning Shoot (8 am) at Joo Chiat area to shoot the peranakan heritage buildings and general life there.

Idea B - Late afternoon shoot (5 pm) at Labrador Park area to shoot the park area and followed by a sunset shoot.

So if interested, please put your name down:

Idea A:

Idea B:

Will close this and decide on the final place after Thursday 23:59 hrs.

Registration is open...... NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.