E-W line SMRT breakdown @ about 1930h? (13 April Friday)

sfoto100 said:
Hi , I thought u will say 'it is your fault, it happened when u r there.'

Hahaha...

Ah? I'm not a troll that's out to incite hate and anger.

Btw... It takes two hands to clap, which would be the greedy SMRT and the commuters who'll cry foul if anything happens.

Anyways i took the train today and nothing went wrong. Good to take public transport at least once a month instead of biking and driving. So refreshing.

Another major c**k-up at Krj station southbound now.... expect more delay....

kei1309 said:
Ah? I'm not a troll that's out to incite hate and anger.

Btw... It takes two hands to clap, which would be the greedy SMRT and the commuters who'll cry foul if anything happens.

Anyways i took the train today and nothing went wrong. Good to take public transport at least once a month instead of biking and driving. So refreshing.

Anyway, u wont understand unless u depend on it like us. Actually i am quite pissed with your reply in the other mrt thread when u say it is my fault bcos when i take the train something happen. We have to take daily, do we have a choice?

By now it is clear what causes the problem. Now we never hear any mp saying this is world class transport! Really damn sia suay .. Even other countries r reporting it... Monopoly will never work

Another breakdown.... Announce train will in 3 min, but nothing happens.. Now said 2 min...

This is world class... Japan is super super out of world class...

Bunch of liars...

Boarded train finally... Wasted 30 min in mrt station... The time of my travel... Amazing

now later meeting, shd i take train or drive there????

Anyway, u wont understand unless u depend on it like us. Actually i am quite pissed with your reply in the other mrt thread when u say it is my fault bcos when i take the train something happen. We have to take daily, do we have a choice?

By now it is clear what causes the problem. Now we never hear any mp saying this is world class transport! Really damn sia suay .. Even other countries r reporting it... Monopoly will never work

:p

because at that point of time you were the only one complaining about your experiences.

chill bro.

Shooting in sentosa later better take taxi then drive.

:p

because at that point of time you were the only one complaining about your experiences.

chill bro.

nah. just that those ppl who are complaining isn't on Clubsnap.

hard to chill when comes to this issue cos you are just like speaking like those ministers who dun take public transport and happens to take the train either on a off peak or maybe lucky day that it didn't broke down on you.

I have since given up on morning trains myself. Rather pay a little bit more to take SBS Premium bus to work every morning now.

Cannot imagine the morning rush. i took at 10.30am at jurong east mrt, very pack already.

actually i do not hate anyone or any politcal parties... i just want SG to be a better place and i do not see those so called noises as complains bcos they are legitimate... the cause is not the commuters.. they are the victims, and the fare is not cheap and keep increasing regularly..

if we choose to ignore, i am sure we will regret and the price to pay will be much more heavy.

“Indifference is the essence of inhumanity".”
said George Bernard Shaw

and i agreed totally.. so how can i not support those who do not remain silent (like most kiasi kiasu Singaporeans in the past)? Look at those Likes i gave to these posts? We all must work for a better Singapore!

Cannot imagine the morning rush. i took at 10.30am at jurong east mrt, very pack already.

this is the usual queue at Clementi. Consider orderly already... some other stations may be jam packed without queues.

392683_10150479406252523_688242522_8774824_1903296076_a.jpg

Pardon the tilt cos was sneakingly taking this photo.

For this type of queue, you definitely had to wait a few trains before you can board. And its another jam packed train after you board.

nah. just that those ppl who are complaining isn't on Clubsnap.

hard to chill when comes to this issue cos you are just like speaking like those ministers who dun take public transport and happens to take the train either on a off peak or maybe lucky day that it didn't broke down on you.

I have since given up on morning trains myself. Rather pay a little bit more to take SBS Premium bus to work every morning now.

precisely. the only one on ClubSNAP.

cuz i was on my way home from Orchard when the first one struck. and on a bike i took 20 minutes just to move 100 meters.

i was affected too but oh well. s**t happens. you can't avoid it. and it's unavoidable now that they know something has to be fixed. and because of that, most likely there'll be more disruptions

The ew line broke again just an hour ago. Since i am the only person posting it, it must be my fault that this happened again (yes it happened yesterday morning for ew n north line) according to some smart people with elite dna.

I am so sorry it happened, but i have no money to refund you. Very sorry, standed corrected, tui bu qi, xie xie....

Don't know why but at lakeside, the gates beside the tap machines were open. Everyone just rushed towards it lol

chat with a commuter who voice his concern to the MRT ground staff, but in a friendly way, so i joined in also... poor staff, she feeled so embarassed, when we board the train we told her not to worry as she has already done her best!

while on train we chat, and he told me he was stuck in Lakeside mrt.. and it took him ONE HOUR to travel from Lakeside to Jurong East (which is just 2 stops away)!

my ex collague said she was stuck in in Chinese Garden MRt for 30 minutes!!!!

now i am worried about daily travel to work.. and bus is not really an option.. sigh.. damn helpless

The ew line broke again just an hour ago. Since i am the only person posting it, it must be my fault that this happened again (yes it happened yesterday morning for ew n north line) according to some smart people with elite dna.

I am so sorry it happened, but i have no money to refund you. Very sorry, standed corrected, tui bu qi, xie xie....

hmm the elite do not care about you :bsmilie:

hmm the elite do not care about you :bsmilie:

ya lor.. i think this is the case with most talents everywhere in the world.. the focus is just wrong.. everyone look up to billionaires like Bill Gates.. Warren Buffet... and admire them... nothing wrong with making money, but moral is more important than $$$.. so i feel moral is something lacking in those elite schools and universities... we need talents with a warm heart..

ya lor.. i think this is the case with most talents everywhere in the world.. the focus is just wrong.. everyone look up to billionaires like Bill Gates.. Warren Buffet... and admire them... nothing wrong with making money, but moral is more important than $$$.. so i feel moral is something lacking in those elite schools and universities... we need talents with a warm heart..

aren't Bill Gates and Warren Buffet poor men? :bsmilie:

they gave away their entire fortunes for charities and causes