E-QUOTE from CP on Ixus 330

Status
Not open for further replies.

woonbock

Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
at $680. A definate must grab in my opinion!

Originally posted by woonbock
at $680. A definate must grab in my opinion!

Grab it then! Have you checked out other places? Usually, they're a bit cheaper than CP.

Not true from previous experience AP definate cheaper. I find tat canon products can be cheaper at CP as i have found out last time abt digital ixus V. AP was selling tat for 750 while cp for 680. Likewise for this s330, from wat ppl said in this forum, it costs 710 at AP. But still, must go down 2 both sides. Maybe freebies are included or tat fellow misheard the price

Originally posted by woonbock
Not true from previous experience AP definate cheaper. I find tat canon products can be cheaper at CP as i have found out last time abt digital ixus V. AP was selling tat for 750 while cp for 680. Likewise for this s330, from wat ppl said in this forum, it costs 710 at AP. But still, must go down 2 both sides. Maybe freebies are included or tat fellow misheard the price

Guess we need to know the "market price" before going to AP. Those that bought from AP at $710 did not have the benefit of knowing what CP was selling. Had they know, they would have been able to get a better price from them. Anyway, at $710 still a good buy considering the RRP is $799.

Originally posted by copland

Guess we need to know the "market price" before going to AP. Those that bought from AP at $710 did not have the benefit of knowing what CP was selling. Had they know, they would have been able to get a better price from them. Anyway, at $710 still a good buy considering the RRP is $799.

I shd be getting it next week or so... either dat or wait for V2 to come out and try both out...

Status
Not open for further replies.