E-grips!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure you have more than one camera at home rite...

Not really actually....I don't have any other camera to take photos of my camera.haha
and my house dosent have much mirrors.I'll try to find some photos:)

hi JediForce4ever, how much you pay for the egrip for DSLR?

thanks!

Hey guys!!

Been using this product called e-grips for a while already, its basically something like a anti-slip mat, just that it adheres to your gear.
Stuck some onto my camera, and the feel of it is superb!Won't every worry about it slipping anymore!
Now I practically e-grip all my stuff....handphone, remote controls, and stuff...

Anyone else used this before too?:)

Check it out:
www.egrips.com

It is also on my "critical gears"... tablet, phone, camera, flash, etc. They work wonders and unlike other solutions, they do not leave a stain even after you remove them. Excellent product. Highly recommended!

It is also on my "critical gears"... tablet, phone, camera, flash, etc. They work wonders and unlike other solutions, they do not leave a stain even after you remove them. Excellent product. Highly recommended!

Yes agreed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Really excellent and highly recommended especially if camera that "got-grip-like-no-grip" type (compact-types) cos I just tried yesterday to my new Canon G7=now with superb-grip(rightfront+rightside+rightthumb area) & TZ1(already got good grip infront so applied to rear-thumb area only).

Worth & very happy:bsmilie: grip.:cool:

yeah, it's one of those products that you didn't know what you've been missing unless you got them...and when you have them once, you'll always want and cant live without...

kinda like women and cars hahahaha..

maybe shd get a group buy if anyone's interested....

Yes agreed :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Really excellent and highly recommended especially if camera that "got-grip-like-no-grip" type (compact-types) cos I just tried yesterday to my new Canon G7=now with superb-grip(rightfront+rightside+rightthumb area) & TZ1(already got good grip infront so applied to rear-thumb area only).

Worth & very happy:bsmilie: grip.:cool:

yo, where do you normally get your egrips from?

wahgongzai
the camera grips were going for $19.90 per set of 17 stickers at alan photo at simlim.
saw them at john n tcw as well.
even comes with 2 alcohol wipes per set to clean your surfaces of any grime before applying them on. amazing for mobile phones as well.

egrips%20on%20car%20dash2.jpg

bet your phone can't do that...

egripsMaterialClearCollage_.jpg

how the egrips look like

have fun guys!

hi JediForce4ever, how much you pay for the egrip for DSLR?

thanks!

Nobody mentioned the price yet... how much ah?

Hey guys, check out what these they are doing with adspec egrips now! http://fia.com.sg/adSpec.htm

Basically you can personalise your own egrip with your company name/logo/promotional details on it. Comes with a backing card too for additional information. Talk about innovative marketing!

StarbucksPhoneTredz.jpg

Starbucks

SingTelYouthCard.jpg

Singtel

Card%20HP.jpg

HP

nice. we should have a clubsnap egrip to spread the word.
are the moderators around? we can have clubsnap nikon or canon or any other brand to co-brand with too!
haha

are the moderators around? we can have clubsnap nikon or canon or any other brand to co-brand with too!
haha

Good idea! :thumbsup:

anyone want to share a pack? i don't need 17 pieces

haha

Yeah:thumbsup: idea;)

so who's the clubsnap ppl we shd talk to about this? anyone has any ideas?

anyone want to share a pack? i don't need 17 pieces

Actually if you have extra you can stick egrips anywhere and everywhere! Your remote control, lighter, laptop... etc.

Try that and you'll be so hooked one day that you'll never wanna share your egrips again LOL

I have used them on my O2 Atom Life and must admit that it is really good. It certainly prevents it from slipping out of your hand and stays put when it is on the dashboard. I have also put some on my cameras and it certain helps to grip much better.

Highly recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.