E-6 Process

zk-diq

Jan 1, 2009
Telok Blangah
Those who wish to experience/try/know how, let me know.
I need to do some home processing for that. :)

I vaguely remember that there is a home processing kit available. Might not be on sale here, but definitely available though online stores. Might want to try Japan Exposures.

Cheers,

I vaguely remember that there is a home processing kit available. Might not be on sale here, but definitely available though online stores. Might want to try Japan Exposures.

Cheers,

mixed all chemical, will start process when free.;)

Just have 2 sheets of 4x5 process. An hour time total. Inclusive of boil water / set temp etc.
And Processing time about 30 minutes.

Seletar_Resevor.jpg

long over due film finally is out, 4x5 trim off for Pano shot. :)

Hi Roger,
Thanks for the offer. I think we met and had kopi at the Tanjong Pagar large format outing. I've got a few 4x5 to process and would be really keen to learn from you.

David Tan

The output looks consistent across the slide. Gives a very smooth feeling (layman term).

Thanks for sharing the results,

Hi Roger,
Thanks for the offer. I think we met and had kopi at the Tanjong Pagar large format outing. I've got a few 4x5 to process and would be really keen to learn from you.

David Tan

sure, no problem:)

The output looks consistent across the slide. Gives a very smooth feeling (layman term).

Thanks for sharing the results,

Yes, As usual the larger the film/sensor the richer/smoother the tone we will have.
:)

G'day I shoot E-6 film in my Zenza Bronica ETRSi, my 35mm cameras and my 110 and 16mm cameras. I have some Fuji hunt chemistry in the freezer but that will run out, where can you get E-6 chemicals in Singapore?

ok, guys next week or so air space close, I have some time and chemical is setting down in order too, can do a demo/understanding lesson for E-6 home processing on one of the weekend afternoon / evening.

Cool..would be interested to go take a look if the time permits;)

i am sooooo wanted to come and take a look.... and learn how to do.
but next week i am still not back in singapore.. :confused:

getting 5 sheets and about 4 rolls process in total with some experiment.

Temp. +0 -5C various give about .5 stop under exp.

manage to control Dynamic range between 2.8 to 3.9 Dmax. and maintain good highlight.
(With Chabrier Espana you get higher Dmax, and Offenbach:Les Contes d’Hoffmann you have lower D max.)

Lower Dynamic Range is easier for ccd scanner to scan, however color is not as rich.

Lucksa.jpg

Blue_gate.jpg

E-6 experimental

Date: 16 Oct Sat
Time around 7.pm

If you brave enough, bring your film with you.
after mount and put in projector, with simple introduction between kodachrome and ektachrome.

pm me and I sms you the address