[Dura77] APWP 2014

25 June 2014

LuminoCity

Much more well prepared this time.. ;)

Last edited:
28 July 2014

Duotone Ducks

Just playing around with Analog Efex.. Flickr's image quality seems to have degraded.. :dunno:​

Last edited:
30 July 2014

Roronoa Zoro

Taking a break from processing landscapes ;p​

9 Aug 2014

Happy National Day!

First attempt with fireworks! Took almost a full day trying to remove the reflections. But it was worth it! ;)

Last edited:
24 Aug 2014

Marina Bay to be Revisited

Anyone has any idea when the fountain runs? Couldn't find much info on it...​

31 Aug 2014

Breakwater

First attempt with high key minimalist.. Hope I pulled it off well. :bsmilie: C&C welcome :)

Last edited:
3 Aug 2014

Technoscape

Debut of my new samyang fisheye lens! :) Saves the effort of stitching a panorama​

24 Aug 2014

Lingwood Lodge

Decided to process a photo I took sometime back​

Nice series esp the landscapes pic! I think the resize settings on CS when you embed a picture kind of ruins the picture. For example, #50 and #52 seem very stretched out here but when viewed on Flickr, they look nice. Not sure what's the reason though :dunno: Good pics nevertheless :thumbsup:

Nice series esp the landscapes pic! I think the resize settings on CS when you embed a picture kind of ruins the picture. For example, #50 and #52 seem very stretched out here but when viewed on Flickr, they look nice. Not sure what's the reason though Good pics nevertheless

Thanks for the encouragement! Your pics are pretty great as well! ;) And yeah, since some updates a while ago, the quality of images embedded from Flickr seems to have dropped.. :dunno:

27 Sep 2014

The Lone Ranger

Black & white is fun :bsmilie:​

4 Oct 2014

To Infinity and Beyond...
After a week of exams, finally had the time to go out and shoot :D

6 Oct 2014

Nucleus
This morning's rather disappointing sunrise..​

29 OCT 2014

Sporadic
The amazing sunset from yesterday! Best sunset in a long while. Had to rush to get the shot, no time to find a better location.. Should have shot a panorama instead :(

Last edited:
1 NOV 2014

Cumulus
One from the archives..​

4 NOV 2014

The Star

2 DEC 2014

Overbearing

Last edited:
4 DEC 2014

Set Sail

4 DEC 2014

Set Sail

Hi, nice photos. May I ask for the location of #61? where were you standing on for this shot to be taken?

Thanks! :D

Hi, nice photos. May I ask for the location of #61? where were you standing on for this shot to be taken?

Thanks! :D

Thanks! I took it from the block opposite Telok Blangah MRT :)

Thanks! I took it from the block opposite Telok Blangah MRT :)

Ohh ok thanks. i shall check out the place when I have more freedom