Dreamcars Asia Race Queens (Graphic Intensive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARTIN1023

Mar 15, 2004
Toa Payoh
Not very well taken but comments are welcome. All picture taken with D70 with 18-70mm F3.5-4.5G lens and SB800. Some pics are grainy due to compression. :cry:

#01 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 640
DSC_0004a.jpg

#02 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 640
DSC_0005a.jpg

#03 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 320
DSC_0024a.jpg

#04 - The Cuttest (1/100s F4.5 ISO 640)
DSC_0026a.jpg

#05 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 500
DSC_0054a.jpg

#06 - 1/125s F8 ISO 400
DSC_0092a.jpg

#07 - 1/200s F4.5 ISO 200
DSC_00151a.jpg

#08 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 640
DSC_0205a.jpg

#09 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 320
DSC_0332a.jpg

#10 - 1/60s F4.5 ISO 250
DSC_0341a.jpg

Not bad, but why put your BIG name on every pics? SUPER distracting and unsightly! :nono:

Don't worry, no one is going to copy your shots. Even if they do, so what? Every pics of such kinds taken in events are somewhat copyrighted for the cute ladies, not you. :bsmilie:

djork said:
for me i don't think martin's signature is distracting. and i've seen bigger signatures..

Not to start a war out here again on a Monday morning, but I think the signatures can put in a corner or somewhere, not on the ladies' bodies.

djork said:
for me i don't think martin's signature is distracting. and i've seen bigger signatures..

oh yes! definitely bigger! personally, i think most of martin's signatures can be removed with ease...
...acts as a small deterrant for those leeches only :D

LiOnElLiN said:
oh yes! definitely bigger! personally, i think most of martin's signatures can be removed with ease...
...acts as a small deterrant for those leeches only :D

Well said, but yet again, which guy doesn't fancy beautiful gals' bodies? I would admit I'm one of them! :bsmilie:

Virgo said:
Not bad, but why put your BIG name on every pics? SUPER distracting and unsightly! :nono:

Don't worry, no one is going to copy your shots. Even if they do, so what? Every pics of such kinds taken in events are somewhat copyrighted for the cute ladies, not you. :bsmilie:

I put my big name on every pic because some people here will copy and post it somewhere else. Maybe because my previous avatar is being copied by a new member and becomes his also thats why I decided to put my signature in my photo. In case you are wondering why I feel so because my previous avatar which is Nikon logo with D70 was copied
D70a.jpg
. You may not understand how a person feel when his precious work is simply copied by another person. :(

Btw I think I saw you in front of the stage at left hand side wearing white yesterday (sunday) before the 3pm stage performance by the Race Queens. :bsmilie: Cheers Bro. :bsmilie:

djork said:

Martin's anti-leech is like a small Tatoo, not too distracting. I like that. Or on the outfit, like a name-tag. Not offensive, but a defensive idea. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

the d70 logo also can leech meh???

i tot it came from a box or something ....

Witness said:
the d70 logo also can leech meh???

i tot it came from a box or something ....

Why not? so simple... :blah:

MirrorSpecial.jpg

The D70 logo I cut & edit from here

D70.jpg
:D

Everthing is possible to leech. Its just a matter of skill.

one qns, who will wan leech his photos. i bet everyone who went to dreamcar asia 2004 with a camera will have a completely same set of photos. that's probably 6000+ similar shots.

~MooEy~

MooEy said:
one qns, who will wan leech his photos. i bet everyone who went to dreamcar asia 2004 with a camera will have a completely same set of photos. that's probably 6000+ similar shots.

~MooEy~

Well check this out

Alicia case study

Status
Not open for further replies.