Drawback of Kx

He is trying to tell you about the hallucinations about the viewfinder . . . :bsmilie:

He is trying to tell you about the viewfinder . . .

Doesn't matter what he is trying to tell ........... he should just mind his own business and not get himself scorned at .............ahem.... he probably doesn't realise the consequences of his rash behaviour ....... and not being a Fanboy :nono::sticktong:hammer:

But I already have my XMM contacts. No need to bribe with LV. Just provide them with prints, OK liao. ;)

*Pssst...share lah* :lovegrin:

Can take a look at them at my flickr Photoshoot set. But they too young for us lah bro. :bsmilie:
Also, I'll be at Cosfest if you wanna tag along. Maybe can set up strobing corner as well. ;)

there's only 1 drawback i can find for KX, sounds stupid but happened to me twice, and its 'Not Expensive Enough'
used my camera for cousin's wedding, 2 different people walked up to me and asked, what is Pentax? K-X? how much? 899? must be very basic camera for that kind of money

felt like smacking them in the face, but then no, i just took pics of what they were taking under iso 1600 and 3200 and went 'oh? gee, my cheapo low light seems to be much better'
maybe you might want to buy a better one. *though i was using aperture mode while they were stupidly snapping away with auto and burning retinas with their flashes*

there's only 1 drawback i can find for KX, sounds stupid but happened to me twice, and its 'Not Expensive Enough'
used my camera for cousin's wedding, 2 different people walked up to me and asked, what is Pentax? K-X? how much? 899? must be very basic camera for that kind of money

felt like smacking them in the face, but then no, i just took pics of what they were taking under iso 1600 and 3200 and went 'oh? gee, my cheapo low light seems to be much better'
maybe you might want to buy a better one. *though i was using aperture mode while they were stupidly snapping away with auto and burning retinas with their flashes*

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Can take a look at them at my flickr Photoshoot set. But they too young for us lah bro. :bsmilie:
Also, I'll be at Cosfest if you wanna tag along. Maybe can set up strobing corner as well. ;)

Cosfest...haiz...Wanna go but cannot...I'm working. :cry:

I'll go and check ur flickr. Muahahaha! :bsmilie: