DOTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
have been playing frequently all these while , ts can add me legiz inside the bnet : )
u can add me in steam too , legiz
i play L4d , ut3, tf2 .. and burnout paradise ( the best ever racing game i ever played)
dota i use sa , fv , x , bs , troll , razor , sk , cm, jug ..
can anyone teach me how to use kk ? kinda of hard to use lol

meepo rules :) Legiz wanna pub stomp on dota? maybe we can form a cs stomper team hehe

Its all a matter of perspective which type of hero best :) I still go for agis.

Anyway anyone interested in Bnet Clubsnap Pub Stomp?

1. Vince123123
2. legiz

dota rocks

i must play dota 2 hrs a day if not i feel like something is wrong today.:devil:

have been playing frequently all these while , ts can add me legiz inside the bnet : )
i play L4d , ut3, tf2 .. and burnout paradise ( the best ever racing game i ever played)

i can join ur team if u guys want...
i use tidehunter, dragonknight, nightstalker, qop etc.
kk=kunkka? kunkka easy de....once start u buy a ring of regen, a eat tree gain life pack, and a teleport scroll in case of backstab.

farm for a perseverence next....they go for battlefury. after battlefury, get helm of dolm and boots of travel. then can own liao.

for the 1st skill, u pump to max. anticipate where the opponent is going and when u torrent him, go near the torrent and whack. he run away, u use "x marks the spot"....and torrent again on the x, this makes him go back to the x spot and kena torrent again.

the ulti is more for pushing, and also if u see any hero solo and farming stagnantly without moving, go ulti him then torrent and repeat the steps above.

hope this might helps :p

oh ya and sorry i dun play bnet leh coz bnet got mhers? i play garena....u can add my garena nick cheryl_femme yea. garena wun lag i guess...

my l4d nick is Boa Hancock <3

if u wanna learn more bout hero build can go to www.dotaportal.com but i guess the best is train hard and gain experience because there is many ways to win the game depends on how well ur telepathy with ur teammates are.

i play mostly tournament heroes....once start buy 2 wards, plant at river to see for rune and one in forest for neutral creep and prevent bs.

mostly use skills and end game within 15mins to 30mins if possible.

pick up dota from my brother coz he is in the wcg scene

oh ya and sorry i dun play bnet leh coz bnet got mhers? i play garena....u can add my garena nick cheryl_femme yea. garena wun lag i guess...

if u wanna learn more bout hero build can go to www.dotaportal.com but i guess the best is train hard and gain experience because there is many ways to win the game depends on how well ur telepathy with ur teammates are.

i play mostly tournament heroes....once start buy 2 wards, plant at river to see for rune and one in forest for neutral creep and prevent bs.

:eek: SHIFU~~:thumbsup:

If that's the reason why you don't go bnet, then I'm sorry to report that mhers are not limited only to bnet. Garena has the same thing as well.

I do know that the pple who go on Garena tends to be those on friendly versions of WCIII :).

If that's the reason why you don't go bnet, then I'm sorry to report that mhers are not limited only to bnet. Garena has the same thing as well.

I do know that the pple who go on Garena tends to be those on friendly versions of WCIII :).

true...garena too has its flaws.....sad case la those mhers....mhmh....for what sia....whats the use of mh...u wun learn anything.

mh=go competition sure die.

unless ppl pro enuff to abuse power of heroes till like mh. eg. spam templar assasin's ulti around the map. or use nerubian weaver ghosts. or plant wards.

anyway if u do tt ppl still will say u mh. sian 1/2

Heheh, come join us on bnet lor, since anyway no difference right? :) Alot of pple say my meepo mh when I net them from far away or over/under hills :)

true...garena too has its flaws.....sad case la those mhers....mhmh....for what sia....whats the use of mh...u wun learn anything.

mh=go competition sure die.

unless ppl pro enuff to abuse power of heroes till like mh. eg. spam templar assasin's ulti around the map. or use nerubian weaver ghosts. or plant wards.

anyway if u do tt ppl still will say u mh. sian 1/2

treant is also rather bs with eyes planted around NC area...

You can always buy tango to eat them up. You can eat them faster than he can plant since there's a long cd time with eyes.

treant is also rather bs with eyes planted around NC area...

You can always buy tango to eat them up. You can eat them faster than he can plant since there's a long cd time with eyes.

nobody in the team did that...despite of multiply warnings.

nobody in the team did that...despite of multiply warnings.

lol tts becoz ur team is full of retards lol. i sumtimes have nubs and retards in my team...ask them all push mid lane they still sumwhere farming......some even go solo lane without buying a tp scroll...thn in the end kena bs blame we all

Status
Not open for further replies.