Does this set of works look familiar???

Status
Not open for further replies.
the artist is my course mate from Lasalle..
but i noticed that his previous paintings are almost similar to that of one of our seniors..
hmmmm..

Last edited:
oh wow

there is a limit to being anal about plagarism, seriously..

next, we will have people complaining about how the answer to 1 + 1 should be more creative and original, because you should not copy 10 million other people and answer "2"

Aiyoh. I've been trying to convince people all these years, that 1+1=11 dah! Can i get my Nobel now? Maybe not eh? A lot of people have thought about the answer being "11" leh....how? HOW??? HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!?

Last edited:
To be anal, he he, there is no nobel prize for mathematics :)

Is the original artist complaining? :think:

i know :)

lol, why does he need to, when there are 20 people who are willing to take up the fight for him

can organize a group shoot, models sleep on the road at orchard, than call reports from TNP to come and see, photographers from CS are really creating ARTS??

http://www.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200811251548-49141.html

*Sorry. Chinese sucks. Can't translate the article*

Bascially, when I saw this series of works by this local 'artist', it just reminds me of the works by local photographer John Clang.

www.johnclang.com

I think John Clang removed the series from his website. But i'm sure many of you guys still remember John shot a series of photographs of his friend (i think his name is Beo) sleeping on the street, in the swimming pool and ontop of letter box etc.

Was this article publised in TNP as well??

Thanks for introducing John Clang's work. Truly very original (if i may say).

No point speaking to a bunch of people who can practically make jokes out of everything.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.