Does Motorcyclist Derserve Respect?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gimme your car number man, I guess I shall keep a distance - possibly two lanes away ;)

this I shall agree with too but then again need refreshment on road ma - eye candy. Sorry for being derogatory but still you wear I stare.;p
death by hum sup

has to be the saddest death possible in life

Gimme your car number man, I guess I shall keep a distance - possibly two lanes away ;)

this I shall agree with too but then again need refreshment on road ma - eye candy. Sorry for being derogatory but still you wear I stare.;p

Is it Man will be always be curious about the color underneath that six inch cloth?
or it is just me?

Yea man. Die because someone else exposed. Damn it. :confused:

Many great Heroes died the same cause.

Last time got Xiang yu.
Now got Bill Clinton.
Most recent is the Malaysian Chinese Minister.

Now my friend, you are straying from being hum sup to philosophical and soul searching. And this my friend night86mare may not appreciate ;p

You are right, maybe young boy don't know how to appreciate lah. :bsmilie:
Has this topic being brought up before?
Man are very visual creature. Can be aroused visually.

Pai seh...:angel:
Am very surprise at how the bike takes a turn and become super OT liao.

To all young and pretty pillions:

Please watch you dress code leh. Mini skirt or super low cut jeans do not compliment the moto bike well, unless you are in Motor Shows.
I am easily distracted, will drive close enough to take a peep, type of person.

You might need this. Looking forward for some great shots. :bsmilie:

newwindowmounta.jpg

You are right, maybe young boy don't know how to appreciate lah. :bsmilie:
Has this topic being brought up before?
Man are very visual creature. Can be aroused visually.

心静自然凉

i doubt you'll ever get this though

心静自然凉

i doubt you'll ever get this though

"Like a virgin..." by Madonna.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ya lah, I am hum sup ah pek.:bsmilie:
You not sacre I stalk you meh.

You know what kind of people like to make this statement "心静自然凉"?:D

"Like a virgin..." by Madonna.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

Ya lah, I am hum sup ah pek.:bsmilie:
You not sacre I stalk you meh.

You know what kind of people like to make this statement "心静自然凉"?:D

You want to stalk him..... he got hairly legs....:sweat:

Hhahah. Never Cross my mind.

He keep having this thought that I am stalking him leh...:D
I think he like it that way.

he already does. everytime i partake in anything more serious than kopitiam banter

he will come sniffing around :bsmilie:

but less, recently, thankful for that. though i suspect it will start soon again, it's seasonal.

Let me relate a funny incident I personally witnessed on the experssway. This TP was squeezing in between lanes in and out like no one's business, and he was goign very fast, so he overtook the vehicle I was in (I was the passenger so I had time to observe him).

So anyway he squeezed in between some cars on the fast lane and zoomed off.

Couple of minutes later, guess what I saw? The TP motorcycle, on its side, in between lane one and two. The TP himself, lying on the floor on lane two, and a pickup stopped on lane 1. Looks like his squeezing for that day was prematurely cut short :p

best part is when TP squeeze in between lanes they are right, when we squeeze we are wrong..:sweat:

Errr a TP is a official and if he is squeezing he has a right to do so. Maybe he is clearing the jam or just moving forward to check why the traffic is slow moving. Just because an official vehicle can do something doesn't mean we should too.

And the other thing, no one will hit the TP if he is squeezing but you my friend, they will hit with pleasure :p

It's quite sad to hear your experience and other rider's experience about cars trying to squeeze them out - at least I do know I never do that and am more happy for a motorcycle to take a full lane and me know where he is, than for him to take the "motorcycle" lane and me not knowing where he is - looks like I'm the minority.

Just bouncing this off you, if cars dont like you in the centre of the lane and edge you off, by riding on the lines, won't you feel even more edged off with cars/lorries on both sides zipping past very close to you?

As for the painted sections, I'm wondering, isn't the dotted lines also considered painted sections with slippery surfaces?

From my riding experience, I dun think is wise to ride in the center of a full lane for two reasons. 1: Cars or bigger vehicle doesnt like it, they think we are hogging the road.(no point occupying the lane to endanger ourselves) 2: The painted signage in the center of the lane is slippery when we brake and worst during rainy days. Furthermore metal manhole is also in the center which is super slippery when cornering or stopping. The braking as compare to car and bike is totally different. Just sharing my view on this.;)

I'm a driver and i also support motocycles taking up the whole lane...

As for the painted sections, I'm wondering, isn't the dotted lines also considered painted sections with slippery surfaces?

The painted line in the center is longer and thicker thus more dangerous. Best is near the dotted line instead of on the dotted line.;)

I suppose in that case I"ll vote for centre of the lane, but near the arrows instead of on the arrows :) That should solve the painted no grip problem. Now just left the "why do cars edge mcycles off the centre of the lane" issue.

The painted line in the center is longer and thicker thus more dangerous. Best is near the dotted line instead of on the dotted line.;)

normally if I see motorcyclists riding on the center of the lane infront of me, I will just follow
behind and leave a gap between my car and the bikes…I won't try to overtake them or try
to squeeze them to the side of the lane cos dun want to get into any accident with
motorcyclists as they are the most vulnerable road users…but drivers behind me will get
very impatient and will overtake me and the bikes...when they passed by my car, they will
sure give me a nasty glare…juz becos I dun overtake the bikes like them, I'm in the wrong
too ???

but I must say its very hard to keep up the pace with the motorbikes and still keep a safe
distance so I rather they ride near the dotted line of the lane so that cars can drive pass
them…most of the time when motorcyclists noticed that I've been driving behind them for a
while, they will automatically switch lane or ride near the dotted line to let me pass…so I juz
hv to be patient lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.