Does all the photographers behave or request in this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't form possibly damaging opinions based on a popularity poll.

Till I see clear testimonies and evidence to support which, either way, all I see is precisely hearsay and accusations.

I pray that those wishing to form opinions, and in their own small or large way, cast judgement, base their findings on verified EVIDENCE, and not hearsay.

let's look at the broader picture here.

you are willing to believe in the goodness of humanity, that no such occurences have transpired ever? that all that is exchanged between males and models in singapore are harmless, teasing statements?

let's just say, that i do not believe what is written here. fair enough, but let's also take into account that out there, somewhere, things like these are happening.

if you can deny that, then there is no point for me bothering to reply.. you are way too optimistic , and that's going to be true, whether you like it or not.

cyrn,

is cs the first stop for photographers in singapore?

you still don't get what i mean, after so long.

if cs, as the first stop for photographers in singapore, shows that it is willing to act, just as a statement, then it is a small step in the way of the long run.

but of course, there are always going to be people who say "too hard!" , and nothing is going to be done until:

1) something happens
2) nothing happens, but people report about this aspect in the news, then there will be some form of minor discussion, some furore, but it will be forgotten, and people hope that it will be forgotten

and who benefits? such people. the perverts. because the real genuine photographers, the ones who would actually BENEFIT as well, when there is fear sent into the hearts of such people... they can't be bothered. because it is "too hard!" because "too much time!" because "i got better things to do!".

no, i am not looking to eradicate such happenings, they will never stop, just look at sammyboy, it is a hotbed for such perverse pleasures....

but at the very least, i would be glad knowing that the community here takes an interest in some things, and that GENUINE photographers, would care about photography being GENUINE

anyways, this is sickening me by the minute; it seems as if my thread has been taken to be some heroic attempt to force some big brother style of rule in cs down people's throats. that has never been my purpose, and i am sick and tired of people hinting that this is the case, or that i thought that it was going to achieve some big grand outcome. i am not delusional.
NM. I'm juz stating my pov before everyone takes you to lead the charge. Be it your intent or not. ;)

Unless I'm mistaken that isn't your intent.

But if that is what you want, by all means. Go ahead.

the fact is this.. there could have been more victims but due to the vigilence of some of us.. we warned the prospects in time these recent years since he appeared. As long as he behaves himself, we are cool - this is an OPEN advice

As a responsible member of CS, we believe we ve done our duty as a member.

well, if that is true, then thumbs up to you.

i do hope that more people affected will come up and speak up. they should have nothing to fear, and everyone should be free from fear.

of course, of course we will encounter black sheep who cry wolf, when there is no wolf.. but why should anyone be scared to speak up, don't you agree? :)

if there's a breach of law and evidence is gathered, i guess this guy's studio maybe shifted to changi in time to come ...

let's look at the broader picture here.

you are willing to believe in the goodness of humanity, that no such occurences have transpired ever? that all that is exchanged between males and models in singapore are harmless, teasing statements?

let's just say, that i do not believe what is written here. fair enough, but let's also take into account that out there, somewhere, things like these are happening.

if you can deny that, then there is no point for me bothering to reply.. you are way too optimistic , and that's going to be true, whether you like it or not.

Considering what I have shared with you in privacy, that's an underhanded attack and you know it.

I know you're entrenched in your crusade, and I have no wish to cross swords with you and to that end, I would not even opine further on your other comments.

Considering what I have shared with you in privacy, that's an underhanded attack and you know it.

I know you're entrenched in your crusade, and I have no wish to cross swords with you and to that end, I would not even opine further on your other comments.

i would have replied this way, no matter what you shared with me in private or not.

if you are going to second-guess every reply based on private issues, then it is best that you don't bother pming anyone, it will be better for you.

Have both on my MSN. Both are nice peeps. I know the story but... question: Nattie is a costume seller, what's her basis for all the allegations? Or are there someone/sth else behind it?
That's all I'll say. But smearing ppl's reputation without basis or concrete proof... is just a hearsay, regardless of his past.

Last edited:
we wont blame u for believing he has no nicks here ... how long have you joined us ?

we have a great MOD team here .. most are IT experts..so leave it to the CS.I team.. he was DOMINANT, INDULGENCE,DOPPLEANGER ...wat else ? :sweat: .... he preys but he is NOT DUMB .. he is so notorious ..he was the 'famous' S.F.S. GWC.... he needs NO INTRODUCTION ... most of us dun even know him but have heard so much about him from his earlier victims. Seriously, we have nothing against him if he behaves himself ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS NOW ) .... its pointless to change web sites, names, nick... you are still YOU ... the girls will still recognise you tho on several occasions you tried to avoid your earlier preys ... We are concerned bcos he stains the industry :thumbsd: ... thats why

and ....Cheryl, you are NOT helping him.... you are ENCOURAGING him to commit his pervy actions again ... as long as he gets away with it, he will DO IT again and again :sweat:

anyway, since TS has started this thread, some of us might as well create more awareness ... we dun care whether he is RYAZEN or DEVINE T or DEVINE.. he can change his name to 'MR ANGEL' but as long as he attempts to touch any of his subjects or have pervy requests .. trust us that we will hound him

some of your earlier victims are tracking your movements, so reflect on your actions ... ( WE HOPE HE IS READING THIS )

Like the TS said, this is to create awareness ...so let this be an AWARE issue (pun intended) :devil:.

thanks ah V, ya my objection is jus to create awareness, those choose not to believe, i am fine with it and i wont force you.. thanks

Have both on my MSN. Both are nice peeps. I know the story but... question: Nattie is a costume seller, what's her basis for all the allegations? Or are there someone/sth else behind it?
That's all I'll say. But smearing ppl's reputation without basis or concrete proof... is just a hearsay, regardless of his past.

simple analogy , bro.. if there is no FIRE, there is no SMOKE ? :)

Like the TS said, its an awareness thread .. and NO, we assure her that photographers do not have such pervy requests :)

Have both on my MSN. Both are nice peeps. I know the story but... question: Nattie is a costume seller, what's her basis for all the allegations? Or are the someone/sth else behind it?

dennis, i am assuming that you know the T/S and the alleged ptger. gng by this, what is the story that you know?

if there's a breach of law and evidence is gathered, i guess this guy's studio maybe shifted to changi in time to come ...
Ummm.... If we cannot believe what good testimonies that was posted. Are we to believe what bad that was posted?

It seem like pre-judgement.

Unless there is solid evidence to link the photog to the mentioned nicks.

Then again, it what he did was that bad, can't a police report be made?

i would have replied this way, no matter what you shared with me in private or not.

if you are going to second-guess every reply based on private issues, then it is best that you don't bother pming anyone, it will be better for you.

Truth be told, I did not factor you in at all in my replies, and by that regard, I wasn't as you put it, 'second guessing' anyone's reactions nor replies.

The FACT the remains is that EVERYTHING has so far been hearsay.

Last edited:
well, if that is true, then thumbs up to you.

i do hope that more people affected will come up and speak up. they should have nothing to fear, and everyone should be free from fear.

of course, of course we will encounter black sheep who cry wolf, when there is no wolf.. but why should anyone be scared to speak up, don't you agree? :)

There may be other reasons for them to remain silent.
These models involved maybe newbies and most of the time they are alone and lost, some are just too shock to know how to react when such things happens.

Furthermore, these models are young and naive, not so street wise and do not wish to offend photographers since they are feel they are still new.

So in such circumstances, they felt by remaining quiet and avoiding the photographer in the future will be the best way out.

Nightmare, let the mods take actions.

Go CSI the guy abit before jumping to conclusion.

The FACT the remains is that EVERYTHING has so far been hearsay.

so, let's just say, some little girl got bored and decided to find a photographer to smear

what about what AhV is saying? :) that there has been precedence? that there is someone known to do such things - are you going to say, in your humble opinion, that counts for nothing? :dunno:

In my humble view, I think you're the only one here being impartial. The rest are either jumping on the witchhunt, defending, accusing, and even trying to further their own agendas here.

This type of thing, face to face meetup is best :) The first party who suggests this will usually be the one in a better position than the other.

That's percisely the point.

I can't.

Because up till now, all I see are hints and allegations, albeit, serious ones, and when given a chance, or more than one chance, there is no offer of a clear testimony as to exactly what was the offending sexual request.

The fact: No clear testimony nor evidence either way.

I also pointed out to someone of more level-headed responses thus far, active on thus thread, that this should NOT be a popularity contest.

You don't form possibly damaging opinions based on a popularity poll.

Till I see clear testimonies and evidence to support which, either way, all I see is precisely hearsay and accusations.

I pray that those wishing to form opinions, and in their own small or large way, cast judgement, base their findings on verified EVIDENCE, and not hearsay.

If this photographer is as vile as accusations say he is, and there is evidence to support it, what I wish upon him can't be said aloud because that would get me banned. Similarly, and in all fairness, of the same degree and measure, should the same be meeted to false accusers.

If you notice carefully, I am being impartial.

I also wonder :think:

He more powerful than roger leh.. (LOL no offense bro.. j/k ;p)

Before coming across this thread and seeing what TS has said, i've already noticed DV Studio on MM and frankly i thought that the photographer in question does have relatively good studio lighting and photography technique.

Well in the end I guess its all up to you and as mentioned by many, dont work with someone you're not comfortable with.

!?$#%?# :angry:

In my humble view, I think you're the only one here being impartial. The rest are either jumping on the witchhunt, defending, accusing, and even trying to further their own agendas here.

This type of thing, face to face meetup is best :) The first party who suggests this will usually be the one in a better position than the other.

i also notice that whenever there is a conversation involving DM, where he is confronting someone else, you will jump in. :)

in my humble view, i think internet buddies are loving. :) kthxbai.

There may be other reasons for them to remain silent.
These models involved maybe newbies and most of the time they are alone and lost, some are just too shock to know how to react when such things happens.

Furthermore, these models are young and naive, not so street wise and do not wish to offend photographers since they are feel they are still new.

So in such circumstances, they felt by remaining quiet and avoiding the photographer in the future will be the best way out.

Nightmare, let the mods take actions.

Go CSI the guy abit before jumping to conclusion.

BINGO ! you have a very 'young' mind :) ... you ve spoken for so many of them ... 'shock' is an understatement for some.... 'traumatised' is a better word

Status
Not open for further replies.