Do you want to give your eyes to your love one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah... wouldn't she be so sad?? The point of her existence is you so by leaving her with her vision restored and then leaving her alone in this world, wouldn't it be a little cold-hearted? What's the point of her regaining her sight and yet lose something even greater and that's your love and your presence in her life?

**IMHO - paisay ahh Brother oceanXP, I watched too much korean serials liao... this always bug me when the main characters think the ultimate love is to sacrifice a part of them and then bearing the suffering themselves.... :D

Healthy discussions ;p

Originally posted by SniperD
wah... wouldn't she be so sad?? The point of her existence is you so by leaving her with her vision restored and then leaving her alone in this world, wouldn't it be a little cold-hearted? What's the point of her regaining her sight and yet lose something even greater and that's your love and your presence in her life?

**IMHO - paisay ahh Brother oceanXP, I watched too much korean serials liao... this always bug me when the main characters think the ultimate love is to sacrifice a part of them and then bearing the suffering themselves.... :D

Healthy discussions ;p

aiya ... the guy can write a note to say something negative to let her forget about him mah ... a lot of such patterns in korean and chinese show :D

For me, I won't give, cos mine is not perfect eyesight. :D

Originally posted by oceanxp
aiya ... the guy can write a note to say something negative to let her forget about him mah ... a lot of such patterns in korean and chinese show :D

thats the difference between asian and western cultures ...:)

Originally posted by newuser
For me, I won't give, cos mine is not perfect eyesight. :D

nothing is perfect in life anyway :D just buy a spec to compensate that ;)

Originally posted by oceanxp
nothing is perfect in life anyway :D just buy a spec to compensate that ;)

Hmm.. Like a teleconverter? :D

Originally posted by kindred
yeah...very touching indeed.

What happens when the gal got the cornea...and disappear from u...and went away with another guy who uses a DVC. ? Hard to say one leh !:confused:
:cool: that's why the mtv only less than 10 minutes...

I just can't think right now to give or not to give. I'm crying.:cry:

Cheers.:cool:

Originally posted by suhaimig
I just can't think right now to give or not to give. I'm crying.:cry:

Cheers.:cool:

if only we have 4 eyes ... so can give two and still left with two :D

Status
Not open for further replies.