Do you think actor Christopher Lee will be punished accordingly for drink driving?

What do you think actor Christopher Lee will get for his drink driving offence?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the forum it written : "he said in Mandarin that he had been feeling terrible over the incident during the previous two months, and that he would be responsible for what he did. Speaking to reporters later, he mentioned that he had been unable to sleep at times, "

go inside and can sleep for a long long time lor...;p

SC or no SC, wont really make much of a difference. the tariff for drink driving is pretty standard.

Just a kopitiam kind of talk so fans please do not take it personally. It is just a matter of having an open opinion for everyone to chat about.

With the serious consequences of drink driving in Singapore and even injuring someone in the process, do you think Christopher Lee will be punished accordingly to the high standards of our laws against drink driving?

Why do I say this is because we most probably have seen many cases involving people of different status getting a fine most of the time for offences but it seems another way around when anyone on the streets get into trouble with the law.

Please also do note that I am not undermining the legal system we have in place here in Singapore as I have mentioned this is just another coffeeshop talk. If you find it rather offensive to your liking then please do avoid this thread.

Jial him!!! then Fann Wong is MINE :bsmilie:

His acting very good hor, can "jing ma jiang" leh
from the forum it written : "he said in Mandarin that he had been feeling terrible over the incident during the previous two months, and that he would be responsible for what he did. Speaking to reporters later, he mentioned that he had been unable to sleep at times, "

what did he do? ..... charity work? :dunno: :dunno: :bsmilie:

actually, do all of you want him to get jailed or punished just because he is celebrity? he is rich? he has fame?

or have you already given him a judgement before judge did it?

Let's leave it to court..

actually, do all of you want him to get jailed or punished just because he is celebrity? he is rich? he has fame?

i want him to leave my FANN WONG alone

Yes my thoughts exactly.... if those who are screaming for blood land themselves in the same situation or whose loved ones are in the same boat as Christopher Lee.... let's see if they are still so loud and vocal about calling for "justice"

if he goes to jail he can audition for Prisonbreak (nx season) as a new cast. :devil:

if he goes to jail he can audition for Prisonbreak (nx season) as a new cast. :devil:

took my idea! :bsmilie: see early posts! :bsmilie:

some ppl hav lots of luck. most ex-cons will take a long time to land a new job.

lucki(Chris)lee! ;p

some ppl hav lots of luck. most ex-cons will take a long time to land a new job.

lucki(Chris)lee! ;p

he can teach fellow inmate how to act better during his stay at __?___

Status
Not open for further replies.