Do you remember babyfairy?

i never join shoots.... don't see the need to :bsmilie:

Maybe babyfairy can organize a shoot with Keiko-chan as the model! :hearts:

Welcome back!

I stopped shooting since you left the scene. Dusts on camera are 2mm thick liao.

I hope your new models are not allergic to dusts.

:)

Thanks for remember me .. not so bad as i still got 2 member remember me out of this 50 replied... -__-"""" hahahah~~
All my sweetie are well trained so they are profesional enough and only allergic to dust after shoot >.<

Yes, I do remember you, tho I don't join any model photoshot.

please remember to follow the law if you want to re-open your business here. :)

Yes, I do remember you, tho I don't join any model photoshot.

please remember to follow the law if you want to re-open your business here. :)

I never do any illegal things before >.< i'm good gal ~~ hee.. got discount since you remember me ? i exchange with my home made sandwich ~~ lol

I never do any illegal things before >.< i'm good gal ~~ hee.. got discount since you remember me ? i exchange with my home made sandwich ~~ lol
don't worry, you good girl you don't need to scare of anything,

My motto is "you paid I shoot you, or I pay I sell photos of you"

and seriously I don't know what to do with the photos, so got home made sandwich still not enough to motivate me. thank you anyway.

I remember you though I had not join your shoots, had always wonder if shooters pay to shoot your models, shoot you or for the food you bring:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

don't worry, you good girl you don't need to scare of anything,

My motto is "you paid I shoot you, or I pay I sell photos of you"

and seriously I don't know what to do with the photos, so got home made sandwich still not enough to motivate me. thank you anyway.

i mean discount from you la -.-""