Do you guys find these girls attractive or disgusting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer it when guys talk about women from a Man's perspective.... either:

1. respectfully or
2. with testosterone fuelled biases

but not like this....... its embarassing reading some (not all) of these girlish biatchy gay-like comments

Out of this thread, ladies. :)

:bsmilie::sweat::bsmilie::sweat:

Hi! Do you guys find these girls attractive or disgusting?

Apparently girls in another forum found them disgusting... LOL!!

i think, you don't have to join in immaturity.

whatever you think of a person's looks, people are born with it. if the person isn't in any particular position that demands that she be beautiful or pretty or serious looking (like miss singapore world/universe), then it is probably better to share comments amongst friends, and keep them to yourself.

in other words, how would you feel if the girls in the links were close friends, your girlfriend, or your sister? :)

It depends on what one perceive beauty as. A man's meat may be the other's poison. For those photos, I will not call them disgusting, although they may not be what I perceive as beautiful.

i think, you don't have to join in immaturity.

whatever you think of a person's looks, people are born with it. if the person isn't in any particular position that demands that she be beautiful or pretty or serious looking (like miss singapore world/universe), then it is probably better to share comments amongst friends, and keep them to yourself.

in other words, how would you feel if the girls in the links were close friends, your girlfriend, or your sister? :)

You are right to say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder... It is just that the girls in the other forums comments seems really distorted... Anyway... The pictures of these girls were commented until rotten by the other forum... I think they would appreciate most of the comments here... :bsmilie:

I can't tell, I just find their with too much make up. Don't even know how they look like without make up. :sweat:

I can't tell, I just find their with too much make up. Don't even know how they look like without make up. :sweat:

here, let me help you. :angel:

Casper-Friendly-Ghost-3.jpg
:devil:

Hi! Do you guys find these girls attractive or disgusting?

Apparently girls in another forum found them disgusting... LOL!!

What do you guys say?

http://www.slide.com/r/O18pgv9T7D_Af5wSJfyzllvYBbtgwAin?previous_view=lt_embedded_url

http://172.31.254.242/i26.tinypic.comm/120l7rs.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mupuZz0JEq8/Sp4u5nihmuI/AAAAAAAAJys/tDqdNIqvlRU/s1600-h/DSC01122.JPG

Btw if you want to know which forum, just pm me... The girls wrote lotsa funny stuff over there... :bsmilie:

Cannot see link #2.
But anyhow these girls' never made any statement on their pages saying they think themselves are attractive. Anyone can have a portrait posted on line , right?
the poses are normal as well so I don't see what's disgusting.
maybe its just online bullies making these remarks.

Cannot see link #2.
But anyhow these girls' never made any statement on their pages saying they think themselves are attractive. Anyone can have a portrait posted on line , right?
the poses are normal as well so I don't see what's disgusting.
maybe its just online bullies making these remarks.

Yup... I thought so too... :bsmilie:

Tons of gals admire Naomi Liu. She's soft spoken sweet friend of mine. Disgusting? from 1 pic? Hmm.. how could anyone judge others merely from pics? When they don't even know them inside out. Only thing I find disgusting are people who judges others from 1 pic.

Tons of gals admire Naomi Liu. She's soft spoken sweet friend of mine. Disgusting? from 1 pic? Hmm.. how could anyone judge others merely from pics? When they don't even know them inside out. Only thing I find disgusting are people who judges others from 1 pic.

Apparently not from the post from the other forum... Cheryl is also in clubsnap and she claim that the reliable info came from photgraphers?... :think:

cheryl852
Cozy Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually yina, the naomi is already on men's magazines and many people in the photography/modeling industry knows that she offers "extra services".. (i got this from reliable sources, from my photographer friends and some guys even put up naomi's rates at men's forums)

during events, she gets "passed" around by the diff males sponsoring the events also.. which is why she's hired for events.

(if i casually mention to any of my friends in this industry saying "Naomi won FHM GND!" they will just tell me, "Confirm sleep with sponsors one la...")

anyway naomi wear pushup bra to the max one, she's only a 34B btw.
my photoshoot organizer friend was wondering how a 34B can actually look so well-endowed haha..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by cheryl852; Yesterday at 06:57 PM. "

Do you think Xia Xue is pretty?

Cheryl's reply after I posted that it was immature to post about another girl without really reliable sources... :nono:

cheryl852
Cozy Rookie

onlyaguy, haha. i know of numerous people whom are linked to naomi.. let's just say you're really a mountain tortoise when it comes to this, which might be a good thing as i can say that you're untainted and uncorrupted.

read the thread in CS, you will see how some photographers are being sarcastic.

Quote:
I think they got inner beauty. *smiley face*

its already general knowledge man! hang around in the photography industry more (esp shooting models) and you will get to know more.

P/s: her clients posted up her rates in sammyboy forum, do a quick search

--

and with the way you're trying to argue with yina now, i'll love to use what the mod said in your thread to you now

Quote:
I prefer it when guys talk about women from a Man's perspective.... either:

1. respectfully or
2. with testosterone fuelled biases

but not like this....... its embarassing reading some (not all) of these girlish biatchy gay-like comments

stay here if you can keep to 1, you want 2? go to male forums.
i can get my photographer friends to introduce you some

Last edited by cheryl852; Yesterday at 10:12 PM.

theyre pretty much the average kind of person you find on forums and stuff,
i wont say disgusted, but they arent the kind of person id like to be with

awww wowee, there you go again.
only copying pasting the stuffs that benefits you. (no wonder the cozycot girls were very mad with you)
you know i'll simply love to screen shot how you shame the girls in cozycot and how u intrude into a female forum?

but no, i shall no do that, because that will only degrade myself to your standard.
say whatever you want, its best if u stick around in male forum than bickering like a lil biatch in a female forum.

peace.

To Wowee:

1. This thread has no purpose other then to tarnish other people's image.
2. Whether those girls are attractive or otherwise is NONE of your business.
3. To start a thread such as this with the sole intention of passing defamatory comments is UNACCEPTABLE on ClubSNAP.
4. To reproduce Cheyrl852's comments on other forum without her prior permission is rude and irresponsible. Not that I condone with what she said. If she said the same thing on this forum she will get an infraction from me right away as well.
5. Normally we will only issue warning to initial offenders. But in this case I am so disgusted with your behavior that I am serving a major infraction to you right away.
6. You are 29. Please be more matured in the future.

This thread is hereby closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.