Do you carry your camera everyday?

D700 + 3 lenses in a crumpler. have it with me almost 100% of the time when im out of the house. sometimes i might not even take it out, but i actually feel weird when i don't have a camera on me. haha

Last edited:
in a crumpler. have it with me almost 100% of the time when im out of the house. some times i might not even take it out, but i actually feel weird when i don't have a camera on me. haha

Same here. It's almost like going out without underwear.:bsmilie:

I just sling my body and lens everytime I go out. Unless is just going downstairs supermarket than I will not bring along.

D700 + 3 lenses in a crumpler. have it with me almost 100% of the time when im out of the house. sometimes i might not even take it out, but i actually feel weird when i don't have a camera on me. haha

same here!! but mine on wkend only... wkday normally i dont bring it out...

maybe i should start tml haha... maybe just d7k + 50mm n 35mm can liao haha

i carry my small army type sling bag with my camera in it everytime i leave my house (put it in the car or somewhere just in case i wanna go to shoot after work to destress abit). ya i do feel weird without it with me, like something's missing..

Quite surprise a no. of you carry your DSLR inside the bag. I'll try it out tmr and see how it goes..:D

I carry my camera everyday yes... in my pocket... it's also known as my phone.

lol *like*

i carry my camera (phone) around everyday too.. but dslr no.. workplace dun allow..

Where in sg do they allow camera phone but not dslr?

my workplace lor.. camera phone ok but no other photography, videography and voice recording devices allowed..

Yup... with batt grip and sometimes the 70-300 or 85. LOL I must be nuts. ;p

Only when there is a neee

Where in sg do they allow camera phone but not dslr?

In some clubs, especially if there's a big event. I bring my PnS though and the bouncers are fine with it. A little bit duh since it's also a camera, only smaller.

Last edited:
Yep, I carry my camera around... to work, to lunch and everywhere I go. Like to take it out for a quick snap on anything I find interesting.

I only carry it Friday to Sunday... Monday - Thursday my back taking a rest! LOL

yes i do. here it is

887883125_3104c52afd.jpg

Last edited:
I have a G12 with me daily in my bag. If I need to bring my 7D, I'll carry it in my modified leather sling bag with inserts. You can't tell from external that I've a dslr in my bag.

Only bring it out during weekends or will play with it at home after work :)

Cheers~