--- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

--- Do You Believe In Ghost & Spirit?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who believe in such things, regardless or whether true or not they exist, there's a chance that they will see, even if it's from imagination or hallucination.

For non believers, if they don't believe, they will never see such things.

I'm a non believer.

Amen.
I second this.

For those who believe in such things, regardless or whether true or not they exist, there's a chance that they will see, even if it's from imagination or hallucination.

I'm a non believer.

I'm a non believer.

i dun believe th earth is round but it is. :bsmilie: so strange, i must be hallucinating.

I'm now at home, 10th floor and waiting.:bsmilie:

they went e wrong home? must buy durians, the sweet aroma will draw them in! :bsmilie:

i dun believe th earth is round but it is. :bsmilie: so strange, i must be hallucinating.

they went e wrong home? must buy durians, the sweet aroma will draw them in! :bsmilie:

That cannot lah. I hate the smell of durians.
Any other suggestion? :)

yes it does
my friend keep a bunch of them ..

I dun believe but experienced it during NSF days at Stagmont Camp, so I believe these days.

In short, what you din see or can't see does not meant its not there or dun exist. There are still many things that science can't explain but that does not meant it dun exist.

got translated version?

Since I can't sleep, might as well translate it for you guys. Hey, don't blame me for 'bad translation'. Halfway through my bottle of Pinot Noir already.

Actually, that night me and my friend both dreamed of 'lady ghost' as well. Just my friend is alot luckier, he dreamed one more 'char bor' than me :bsmilie:

The char bor ghost in my dream was long hair, white dress and greenish face... That's the only time I dreamed of ghost, while holidaying in Cherating. :devil:

商人海濱度假
意外拍到女鬼

獨家報導:劉淑菁

納士崙的朋友,展示相機拍到的“女鬼”。
(哥打峇魯29日訊)巫裔商人在關丹著名芝拉丁海濱度假,凌晨時分在度假村把玩新手機時,竟意外拍到“女鬼”!

該名商人莫哈末納士崙出示手機拍到的“女鬼”,是從梳妝台的鏡子反映出來的。長髮女鬼身穿長袖白衣,眼光銳利,她露出大半個脖子。

不過,仔細一看,“女鬼”的脖子有蠕蟲,那件“白衣”其實是回教徒辦葬禮裹屍的白布。

莫哈末納士崙說,雖然有人懷疑那是惡作劇,但信不信皆由大家,他因為意外拍到“女鬼”,因此開始相信幽靈的存在。

不敢再去度假村

“她”漂亮嗎?再仔細看!那個白上衣是裹屍的白布。
他描述當時的情況,上週三(23日)他和妻子旺納菲莎參加一個戶外活動,他們跟隨大隊到關丹一個海濱度假村。

當晚約11時40分,關掉了白燈,他妻子睡在旁邊,由于未有睡意,他拿出新買的500萬像素拍照手機,在房間內試拍了15張。

直到隔天早上,他才發現手機拍到奇怪的東西,只有2張拍到女鬼。

“這不可能是惡作劇,房間內只有我跟太太倆個人,而且當時沒有亮燈,也不可能是新出產的手機出現問題。”

這次經驗太難忘,回想起來又害怕,莫哈末納士崙直稱,以后不敢再去那家度假村!

The merchant on vacation accidentally took photos of 'lady ghost'

Reporter: Liu shu jing

(Kota Bahru 29th) Malay merchant was holidaying in Kuantan famous Cherating beaches, while playing with his new handphone during the wee hours, accidentally shot photos of 'lady ghost'.

The 'lady ghost' shown by businessman Mohammad Nazrun, was taken via the reflection of the dressing table. The long haired 'lady ghost' wore long white sleeved dress, glaring eyes, with portion of her neck. However, a closer look. The lady ghost's neck had maggots, the white dress was actually white cloth used in muslim burial.

He said, although people will suspect that it is a prank. It is entirely up to the public to believe or not. Since he accidentally took photos of 'lady ghost'. He started to believe the existence of ghost.

He described how it happened. It was last Wednesday on the 23rd. Him and his wife Wan Nafishah joined an outdoor activity, they followed the group to one of Kuantan beach resort.

Around 11.40pm, after switched off the 'white' light. While his wife was sleeping nearby. Because he wasn't sleepy, he took 15 photos with the new 5mp mobile phone inside the room.

Till next morning, he then discovered there are odd objects in the photos, the 'lady ghost' appeared on two of those photos.

"This can't be prank, coz there are only me and my wife inside the room. At the time, there was no light at all. Also, it is not likely that the new mobile phone has defect."

Because the experience is so scary, Mohammad Nazrun said, he wouldn't dare to go back to the same holiday resort again!

wah, thanks for translating the text Benign! :thumbsup:

wonder if anyone has more 'unforgettable' holiday experiences to share. ;p

Care to tell your experience at SC?
I'm interested to know :cool:

I dun believe but experienced it during NSF days at Stagmont Camp, so I believe these days.

In short, what you din see or can't see does not meant its not there or dun exist. There are still many things that science can't explain but that does not meant it dun exist.

Earth is round is a fact, regardless of your belief.

Existence of ghost and spirit is arguable and not a fact, and depends on belief.

on the flip side, the non-existance of ghosts & spirits is also not a fact. how can you believe they dun exist?! :bsmilie:

so to that extend, its a personal choice- to believe or not to. :gbounce:

Care to tell your experience at SC?
I'm interested to know :cool:

I post in another thread before, but in short, my buddy and me heard footsteps walking towards us during guard duty in the middle of the night. Thought it was DO or BOS but din see anyone but the footsteps keep getting closer and closer. It sound like boots but no one. My buddy and me even paused and listen intendly to double confirm. Absolutely no one but sounds of boots walking towards us. So it was time to scram. That night was really weird. Also saw 2 short figures from a distance while my buddy saw 1. Went to investigate, no one at all.

Last edited:
at least u did guard duty with another guy. i ask my 'buddy' eh got see anot? 'he' just wag his tail. :bsmilie:

my mother saw the ghost of her father right about the time he died, she was informed shortly after that he had passed away....

I always wanted not to believe in such things during my younger days as I always can see them and believe me, they are not a presence sight.
But ever since I know my Master and learnt the Craft from him years ago, I've seen much more and able to control them. Now they are more afraid of me instead and I do see things differently.

Well, as they say, as a photographer you need to see things differently. :bsmilie:

Been looking for them for the last 15 years or so... still can't find any....

U speak with an air of arrogance. Alamak, usually they look for us not the other way around. No wonder you can never find one.

For myself, I believe spirits (aka ghosts) exists even b4 I encountered with one. That day was in 2001 around 9pm at my workplace. I work in Jurong Island Petrochem. It was the start of my shift and was collecting routine samples around the refinery.

I was at this particular sample collection point near the large crude tanks, which is quiet and far from the noise of the refinery machinery. On top and area around me were large pipes with a walking bridge across.

While I was almost halfway filling the sample bottle saw at the corner of my eye something like a bundle of white cloth lodge on the side railing of that bridge. Didn't think much of it except thought later need to remove it as it's a fire hazard. Only after collecting the sample and turn to look at the "cloth" to my horror it looks like a person in white cloth covering over it's head and seated on the railing without feet but can see it was swinging it's legs back and forth enjoying watching me! I was only 5 metres from it though it was at a higher elevation, ie on the bridge. Luckily the "face" was black and empty as if photoshoped away, if not I might have fainted there and then.

I had goose bumps all over but try not to panic, walk to my bicycle (my only form of transport within the plant) and cycle as fast as possible back to my control room. I stayed in my office until morning. Took urgent leave for the next night.

What I can say is the thing was merely observing me and did nothing else. I was only an hour into my 12hour shift work and couldn't possible be sleepy to imagining things.

What an enounter and up until now no more such encounters but my other colleagues have their fair share of other sightings too in the refinery. I guess it's part of the "hazard" of working in this type of industry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.