Do u think its a wrong move to shift Glenn & Rod to class 95's mornin show?

Was it a bad move?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha...

it's just weird u noe?

it's like.... eating durian with prime rib?

you getcha what i mean?? haha

boy are they fast becoming the Ranchy Express or what man hehe. desperate attempt? u tell me

Originally posted by Mystix
so far 2 days already and i think they r really having a hard time settling in. think most would feel its juz not the same anymore.. feel like they're trying to hold back and tone down especially glenn even though they reassured the listeners they wouldn't.
really missed their chemistry man. :(
:eek: recently din tune in to e radio while traveling n they kenna moved liao? oh so sad to hear tt. always been enjoying their craps while traveling... wat's wrong tis e mediacorps huh? :bheart:

Originally posted by ninelives
1: smash your radio !
2: video killed the radio star

guesss who sang that

I don;t listen to radio, too much Ads.
haha "video killed the radio star, video killed the radio star, in my heart, in my mind..." etc wow...used to heard it very very often at zouk during retro nite! so long din go cheonging liao...dun think retro r in anymore liao dude?

gimme the original duo of FD and Joe....
IMHO, they were the ones who put the CLASS to the morning express...

some how the feelings of "HEY IT"S A NEW DAY, I FEEL GOOOD!!" don't hit me as when now listen to the morning show...

Just missing some OMMPH..

my 2bytes worth
justin

Put shallow minds together and you get fart jokes, jokes about sex...it's so predictable.

Making crude jokes doesn't require much imagination.

Listen to djs from other countries, US or the UK...well, they don't shy away from adult topics/raunchy stories and jokes but it doesn't take up 90 percent of the airtime.

If there ever was a good time to assess yourself, where you have gone wrong and why your listenership and support is plummeting...it is now.

Yes, glenn and rod can be funny but their corny oh-we-are-so-bad-it's-funny irreverence starts to grate after 5 minutes. I bet they won't even be able to get a job outside of south-east asia.

Status
Not open for further replies.