DNP0i$onou$ Clubh0us3 - TCSS Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to mention I also watched The Mentalist. Season Finale (for TCS that is) was yesterday - recorded it on my DVD HD so I'll watch it later.

I'm afraid I don't keep up with the series on cable, simple not enough eng for cable TV. TV ones already quite old, I already can't keep up. :bsmilie:

For CSI - LV one die die must watch.

White Collar pretty good actually - pretty hilarious - I love the lines! All the series, I listen to the lines! :bsmilie:

Lost use to be good until I can't stand the way they keep quiet whenever questions were asked... made them look like a bunch of idiots... ;( Simply too draggy...

Heroes?? Save the Cheer leader save the world?... The last one... I was like :what::what: Save the what now??....

Last edited:
Who keeps up with 24 hours? I watched it through Videoeasy... Watched till Season 3, will watch Season 4 during year end school holidays - my kid loved it as well...

And during all these videos, I always notice the lovely "bokehs".... :bsmilie:

I forgot to mention I also watched The Mentalist. Season Finale (for TCS that is) was yesterday - recorded it on my DVD HD so I'll watch it later.

I'm afraid I don't keep up with the series on cable, simple not enough eng for cable TV. TV ones already quite old, I already can't keep up. :bsmilie:

For CSI - LV one die die must watch.

White Collar pretty good actually - pretty hilarious - I love the lines! All the series, I listen to the lines!

Lost use to be good until I can't stand the way they keep quiet whenever questions were asked... made them look like a bunch of idiots... Simply too draggy...

Heroes?? Save the Cheer leader save the world?... The last one... I was like Save the what now??....

maybe i should try out white collar too.. :) haha.. from what u say, seems to be quite nice..

for Lost, i stop watching it when i am LOST (actually it's just getting boring)! :bsmilie:

as for Heroes i didn't know why it slowly becomes a disappointment.. :(

and do u like comedy? maybe u can try modern family, or Chuck for some comedy+spy
actions.. :)

haha.. 24 i only watched the 1st season.. forgot why i stopped.. so
how good do u think the bokeh is compared to some top lenses here? :)

FIVE great pgs now. :thumbsup:

Busy since morning.

Can't wait till Dec for my HK trip to get 11-16. Should celebrate Lantern Festival with the new purchase later. :devil::devil:

omg! is it possible for u to help me get one tokina 11-16 f2.8? :)

Ppl say that 11-16 no more stock in HK. So I wunna go there and end up disappointed. Might get something else. Doing more 'homework'

OMG U GUYS POST REAL FASTTTTTTTT!!!!!. not bad not bad, now all talking about serials? i used to catch alot, heroes, house, lost,prison break and more, till i had too much that i stopped ALL : D

haha.. 24 i only watched the 1st season.. forgot why i stopped.. so
how good do u think the bokeh is compared to some top lenses here? :)

Nah... most of the TV serials love to use creamy bokehs as a temporary back drop... I was thinking to myself... "wah... I'm able to do that with a my DSLR" Just get me a big aperture lens... :bsmilie:

35ldikn.png

some poison to start this show.. ;) some may already know what show is this..

@kriegs,
i'm sure u can already do that.. :)

@skylover,
Las Vegas is still better!!!!! :p

LV series wins hands down! They are more real with their work (lab investigation work a lot more convincing). Miami a bit too sci-fi already! :bsmilie:

If you have never watched LV series, you have never watched CSI - period!

Too bad Grissom left... my wife and me a bit dejected when he's no longer at the helm... but luckily we never gave up, recent injection of Lawrence Fishburn breathes new life into the show.. Definitely not the same without Grissom, but at least still worth watching. I simple adore Grissom's one liner!

I've watched both Miami and LV... LV more down to earth, realistic in nature... Miami a bit too gung-ho, hero-hero type, stylo-mylo. Trying to recreate the air Miami Vice once created (even more unrealistic! lol). If I missed one episode of Miami, I don't really care, but if I miss one of LV... man, it's like I've lost a pound a flesh!

Last edited:
LV series wins hands down! They are more real with their work (lab work more convincing). Miami a bit too sci-fi already! :bsmilie:

If you have never watched LV series, you have never watched CSI - period!

Too bad Grissom left... my wife and me a bit dejected when he's no longer at the helm... but luckily we never gave up, recent injection of Lawrence Fishburn breathes new life into the show.. Definitely not the same without Grissom, but at least still worth watching. I simple adore Grissom's one liner!
haha.. u just told a spoiler.. :( i haven't watch till the part where grissom left..

but it's ok.. at least i don't know which season did he leave.. will slowly work my
way there.. and i actually didn't bother to watch miami or ny.. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.