DNA@National Stadium

ovaltinemilo

Sep 12, 2009
Sin jia Po lah
Juz to share some photos from the concert over the weekend...Mayday's live performance was really good...perfect band performance....
Anyway, all shots were done using my humble full-manual lens & D70...C&C are most welcomed for improvement.
26809_375126327433_590982433_3751641_5564793_n.jpg

26809_375134902433_590982433_3752117_3532670_n.jpg

26809_375127142433_590982433_3751661_5925649_n.jpg

26809_375127187433_590982433_3751668_1923690_n.jpg

26809_375126317433_590982433_3751640_5470464_n.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots!

nice pic..
next time i shall bring my dslr to concert

Last edited:
this is my first tm bringing in dslr to concerts...but I was super surprised by how many others have juz walked in, slinging their dslrs on their neck...so easy...haha...I even hid my cam and lens at diff locations which seemed to be redundant...haha...:bsmilie:

it is allowed? i thought cameras are not allowed?! i was at the S.H.E concert, just next to it ahhaha!

Nice! I also did the same ... hide my dslr bury deep in my bag.. cover with jacket ... and then saw pple carry the whole camera bag in... :sweat:

Human beings these ay are getting more daring!! :bsmilie: Also due to the C H A O S outside the stadium where the police were having a damn hard time to guide the fans which gates to Q @..

I got my body and lens hidden properly liaoz...then at the entrance...I tried my best to stay composed...not to have any sweat or kam jiong expression...but in the end...no one asked me to open my bag..I juz walked in...haha...tink they can't afford to waste tm coz was delayed liao...

Then after entering, I heaved a sigh of relief tt I actually succeeded in bringing the bulky D70 + prime lens in.... as I was happy and delighted...I saw a canon guy juz walked in towards my area with his dslr slinged on neck...relac...i was like:bigeyes: so I tink the officials reli relaxed the rules already I guess...:sweatsm:

I got my body and lens hidden properly liaoz...then at the entrance...I tried my best to stay composed...not to have any sweat or kam jiong expression...but in the end...no one asked me to open my bag..I juz walked in...haha...tink they can't afford to waste tm coz was delayed liao...

Then after entering, I heaved a sigh of relief tt I actually succeeded in bringing the bulky D70 + prime lens in.... as I was happy and delighted...I saw a canon guy juz walked in towards my area with his dslr slinged on neck...relac...i was like:bigeyes: so I tink the officials reli relaxed the rules already I guess...:sweatsm:

me also!!! lol !!

very nice shots by the way! : ) my friend would love your 怪兽shots ... she was complaining that i didnt take enough of him.
my shots are alot more blurred than yours .. the fans beside me keep jumping and the floor keep shaking ...

my shots are at
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=167143&id=523868630&l=6975401f31

me also!!! lol !!

very nice shots by the way! : ) my friend would love your 怪兽shots ... she was complaining that i didnt take enough of him.
my shots are alot more blurred than yours .. the fans beside me keep jumping and the floor keep shaking ...

my shots are at
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=167143&id=523868630&l=6975401f31

:thumbsup: wow...nice capture too...zoomed out version of the whole stage...you included some scenes tt I couldn't see at my side as the front ppl were standing on chairs...

Btw, I realise on that nite apart from Ah shin...many gals were crazy over 怪兽! He looks like a Daniel Chen who can play fantastically gd guitar...:bsmilie:

:thumbsup: wow...nice capture too...zoomed out version of the whole stage...you included some scenes tt I couldn't see at my side as the front ppl were standing on chairs...

lucky i got the tickets at the side grandstand ... lol.
but lucky you didnt get your head hit by the noise maker like me ...
if only we can bring our cameras into all concert so easily

I am not sure about other concerts...coz I had actually researched and planned my sneaking-in cam plan for 1,2 months before actual day...until tt nite then realize tt i was tinking too much- the process was so easy tt I merely walked in...hope tt every concert officials can see tt no one will buy pics from us n allow us to bring in dslr for every concert...we are juz hobbyists trying to capture some moments to relive the memory for tt particular concert:bsmilie:

Hey guys, super nice photos there..Mayday was fantastic!! =)

The photos I took were worst....Most of the photos looked washed or blurry...:(

My first photoshoot after I got my cam. but didn't turn out very good..:(
Can you guys give me some pointers ^^?
I was using an 18-135mm lens (not enough zoom).
Btw..did you all use flash?

These are the photos I shot
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=557145792&v=photos#!/album.php?aid=170398&id=557145792

Not for S.H.E. I tried bring it in and got stop. end up i return outside pretending to deposit the body but hiding it instead. Half way thru the concert got stop for shooting. Unusual entertainment need to wake up their bloody idea. I don't see why One production can allow and unusual entertainment cannot.