Directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweek

Jan 17, 2002
East
www.weekai.com
sP3093259.jpg

One of the more decent shots here for abstract. But i think u need to crop the foreground wall off. Distracting. :)

I dun mean to be degrading to the rest of the posters here. You need shoot specifically to qualify as an abstract shot. Not juz any shot at a funny angle , to pass off as abstract. Pls reduce file size....too big a file isnt helping.

Geez...im stressed.

Originally posted by sbs99
One of the more decent shots here for abstract. But i think u need to crop the foreground wall off. Distracting. :)

I dun mean to be degrading to the rest of the posters here. You need shoot specifically to qualify as an abstract shot. Not juz any shot at a funny angle , to pass off as abstract. Pls reduce file size....too big a file isnt helping.

Geez...im stressed.

Relac...don't stress....;)

Actually I was reading this magazine yesterday at Borders, can't remember the name (was it Photographer?). There is this section on abstracts and the article seems to be advocating that abstracts is merely seeing things from a different angle, a different light. It provided a few samples of abstracts, and few had any real idea to them. That's my comprehension from the article, maybe I missed something.

But well I agree that it adds the eye to the dragon if there is a specific idea to that shot. In the end it's how you define for yourself that counts. ;)

thanks for your comments. Is my file too big? I usually use level 8 compression.

Status
Not open for further replies.