Digi Cabi DHC 160

kuwie

Jun 12, 2010
Dear seniors, need some help. I have the above mentioned dry cabinet, bought some years back, was not able to switch on at all.

Brought the dehumidifier to the service centre at Jalan Pemimpin but was being advised that it is an old model and repair could not be done :(

Was wondering the cabinet is all in good condition but now seems like I have to turn the cabinet into other use??

Any kind advise for repair or alternative please?

Thank you.

1) I use Thirsty Hippo (or any of the other brands), lasts about a few months.
2) If you have a room with regular aircon usage simply move the cabinet there.
3) Get the dehumidifier unit for a different type, it only needs two screws to stay in place.

3) Get the dehumidifier unit for a different type, it only needs two screws to stay in place.

Thank you for the above point 3, I noticed, as you mentioned, there are 2 screws which keeps the dehumidifier in place. Any place which I can look for, for the replacement of dehumidifier as an alternative?

Appreciate and thanks.

Thank you for the above point 3, I noticed, as you mentioned, there are 2 screws which keeps the dehumidifier in place. Any place which I can look for, for the replacement of dehumidifier as an alternative?

Appreciate and thanks.

You can check on taobao.