Dell or Viewsonic LCD to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for dell systems ah, if say after buying a set already, i'd like to change out the MOBO to a better one, can i just swap it out?

last time the dimension simi LX series, after switch mobo, the proprietory power on and reset buttons can't fit coz it comes in a PCB :S

am thinking of getting a dell series and mod it ehre and there till it is better performance

Just build your own PC, then can do whatever you like. I'd tend to stay away from 'packaged' PCs cause I like to customise my own

Wow, u a Dell fan?

Yo evq, no lah, I am not a Dell Fan, but i'm a computer idiot with no time to spare for the details technical PC specification.
So just everything under Dell, 3 yrs warranty (5yrs for 24inch monitor) so that I have peace of mind and can concentrate on other family and work issues. :)

silver.wolf, darrelchia, witness, king tiger = my bad frenz.. :( Looking at the price... stated.. 1700 not 170. :p

King Tiger : Your Utimate Best Friend :devil:

josho, maybe you can wait till the incoming IT show in End Nov.

The price for a 24inch Dell might be $1299 or lower, and add a $49 for a 5 year warranty.
Peace of mind. :thumbsup:

Yo evq, no lah, I am not a Dell Fan, but i'm a computer idiot with no time to spare for the details technical PC specification.
So just everything under Dell, 3 yrs warranty (5yrs for 24inch monitor) so that I have peace of mind and can concentrate on other family and work issues. :)

Hahha.. me joking lah.
Love ur 24" leh!:heart:

i got a 2025 at the recent comex, strange mine is onsite warranty. 24" will burn a big hole in my pocket

however now regret coz can't watch 1080 hdtv :p

VS repaired my monitor by replacing the power supply unit, i didn't ask if can get a loan unit or not, maybe next time i ask (touch wood). took them less than 5 working days to do that. but the delivery is only on working hours mon-fri. your distro is infonet?

so you went a week without your LCD lah? I don't care about on-site warranty if I have to go without a monitor for days. That's why I'm seriously contemplating a Dell monitor. When you have kids who have to do assignment and stuff on the PC it can be a problem to go without a monitor for a week!

Status
Not open for further replies.