Dedicated to Panasonic DMC-LC1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I have sold my LC1 and like Tomcat, getting myself a DSLR (canon 20D).

I felt a loss when that guy walked away... with my camera but alas, i can only afford 1 main cam.

Thanks to all for their kind comments and advice on my ex-LC1.

:cry:

wondering what has been happening to my LC1 recently. photos taken tend to have a pinkish tones , especially at highlights. sian man, any users of this camera have the same issue??:dunno:

lim8395 said:
wondering what has been happening to my LC1 recently. photos taken tend to have a pinkish tones , especially at highlights. sian man, any users of this camera have the same issue??:dunno:

There is a setting for this where u can tune the colour of the White Balance. I suspect that may be the issue for u. So give it a try.

digitalbuff said:
There is a setting for this where u can tune the colour of the White Balance. I suspect that may be the issue for u. So give it a try.

all at default leh. i even did a camera settings reset.:dunno:

lim8395 said:
all at default leh. i even did a camera settings reset.:dunno:

The default is not necessarily the best settng. I was at a studio shoot and the WB for flash was unusable, too warm so i used that setting to change.

digitalbuff said:
The default is not necessarily the best settng. I was at a studio shoot and the WB for flash was unusable, too warm so i used that setting to change.

duno leh. my LC1 used to work flawlessly . imagine nw when i shoot outdoor clouds, shadow areas also got pinkish tint. use flash at full auto use to come out normal, and nw, pink tint????

I have exacatly the same problem too now with my LC-1

this is a new phenomena for me in the last week or so.. i have no idea what has happened that makes all my ISO100 and 200 images blow the highlights out to Pink, but i'm troubled by it.

even in B&W mode, the h ighlights are over blown beyond belief.

any hints folks?

cheers

Moxy

this was the pink tint i got, especially in highlight areas

p10604961io.jpg

Yup.. that's exactly the same sort of thing, thankfully mine is while i am at home and not on a trip, i feel bad for you having this happen whilst on vacation..

cheers

moxy

ndroo said:
From the EXIF, it says Manual White Balance woh. Did you try Auto WB instead?

tried auto on some other shots too. even flash photos got serious pink tint problem

man, it's really pink..... hope it's more to do with the settings...

wah tis problem was like so long ago.

prob was solved with ccd change at panasonic svc centre. 1month later i sold off my LC1.

nt tat there is something wrong with e camera or wat, I ABSOLUTELY still love the LC1. tinking of moving the dslr...but sigh...miss tat great sumircon lens:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.