Dedicated to my wife - Ellis

4530306420_ed8c1334c8.jpg

#8​

yo, THAT ring is HUGE! rich husband la:sweatsm:
ya, she is lovely ... but ask her to do something with those eyebags ... :think:
stay up to do too much housework?

yo, THAT ring is HUGE! rich husband la:sweatsm:
ya, she is lovely ... but ask her to do something with those eyebags ... :think:
stay up to do too much housework?

pls dont say that im not rich, im just a loving husband ;P,
nope i think she got them from playing too much games when she was younger @@! I thought i was quite an addicted gamer but realized it was nothing compared to her! hahaa

this shot is very nice! esp with the present of snowflakes!
thank you! but i thought her expression wasn't that good, so thanks to the snow..hahaa

Lovely. Your wife will definately love them :)
What a lovely couple :thumbsup:

I've decided to compile a series of portraits of my wife in different times and occasions as well as to showcase her beauty ;p (at least this is what I think so! haha). The photos can be taken in Singapore or overseas. Thank you :)

4343130975_3d74dfeea6.jpg

#1 - Earlier last year when I bough just bought my camera, i forcefully made her my model :p

4120724151_99a6018b13.jpg

#2​
haha amara sanctuary's wedding brochure! you guys got married there? i used to work there haha

haha amara sanctuary's wedding brochure! you guys got married there? i used to work there haha

Nope I didnt, that time i was checking difference hotels and packages available... :)

Did you say the photos were taken in Switzerland? If so, was this photo taken in a hotel in Bern?

Yep thats right! you stayed there previously as well? Hotel Allegro