DAY out to shoot NDP 2009! 9th AUG 2009!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
On actual day, places will be snapped up very fast by huge groups of family members. Once their big canvas sheet is laid. Say byebye to your angles.

4.30pm? I doubt you will get any good angles.

For all the good things you want come sacrifices. For meals, either you takeaway or go hungry. I guess the options are limited and hope you make the right choice.

Weather will not be on your side - I meant the heat of going early.

Good luck and enjoy your day out. For the 1st time in 20 years, I'm celebrating overseas. :)

Well, i think i will go at 12. or even 1 or 2.
thanks for your kind advise.

enjoy your overseas trip.

11:30am is not surprising. I've heard some as early as 9am go camp there liao.

I jus came out of the hospital after sawing someone put 11.30am.

Guess i have to go back. *9am* *faint*

I might go at 2pm also after makan lunch
need to really camp man.
in the meantime there can sit down on floor and get baked.
hahaha

sonyboy any updates on meeting up earlier?

Have to tapao dinner so can eat there.
:)

The tripod thing quite true.

Yes. Please contact me.

LOL. this time i will mainly shoot in video format

You one ppl shoot, we 7 ppl shoot.

i shoot you all, and you all shoot fireworks.. different focus target.

Is there any more slot available? I wish to join u guys for the shoot.

And I wish to take picture of the fireworks!! for the first time. :bsmilie:

Beside tripod any other equipment needed?

A wired shutter remote would be advised to prevent camera shakes even on tripod.

yea i mean if you are truly hardcore, you can camp at 9am but get everything ready so you won't have to leave the spot

rain rain rain....

all should get wet. hehehehe

I jus came out of the hospital after sawing someone put 11.30am.

Guess i have to go back. *9am* *faint*

It's no joke really and i wouldn't do that for a NDP cos i also took the preview which have far lesser pple and lots of places to walk around. Ever since that incident 2 years ago i never want to take on actual day again.

It's no joke really and i wouldn't do that for a NDP cos i also took the preview which have far lesser pple and lots of places to walk around. Ever since that incident 2 years ago i never want to take on actual day again.

that's true, can't help but agree.

A wired shutter remote would be advised to prevent camera shakes even on tripod.

True.

yea i mean if you are truly hardcore, you can camp at 9am but get everything ready so you won't have to leave the spot

9am cannot. i still at church.

rain rain rain....

all should get wet. hehehehe

CHOY! no rain plx!

Some people would use wireless but why wired is preferred is becos there's no lag.

I prefer wired.

i am jus joking. :) probadly 2pm.

I might go at 2pm also after makan lunch
need to really camp man.
in the meantime there can sit down on floor and get baked.
hahaha

sonyboy any updates on meeting up earlier?

Have to tapao dinner so can eat there.
:)

i call you. never answer.

Is there any more slot available? I wish to join u guys for the shoot.

And I wish to take picture of the fireworks!! for the first time. :bsmilie:

Beside tripod any other equipment needed?

yes. please pm me back ASAP.

jus tripod will do.

Oooo.....I managed to get 2 precious tickets for this Sunday's NDP. Yippie!! :p

So looks like I won't be joining you guys to camp there liao. But anyway, best of luck and hope you guys manage to find great spots to plant your tripods. Judging from last week's photographer turnout for the NDP preview, it's wise to really turn up early to get the best shooting spots.

I was there at 3pm :sweat: and it was already quite crowded with photographers at the far end of the area outside Esplanade near the floating platform. That area seems very popular. If you're all planning on going early, better buy food and drinks in advance so you don't have to squeeze through the crowd to buy them later. ;)

Oooo.....I managed to get 2 precious tickets for this Sunday's NDP. Yippie!! :p

So looks like I won't be joining you guys to camp there liao. But anyway, best of luck and hope you guys manage to find great spots to plant your tripods. Judging from last week's photographer turnout for the NDP preview, it's wise to really turn up early to get the best shooting spots.

I was there at 3pm :sweat: and it was already quite crowded with photographers at the far end of the area outside Esplanade near the floating platform. That area seems very popular. If you're all planning on going early, better buy food and drinks in advance so you don't have to squeeze through the crowd to buy them later. ;)

what colour you in?

another 1 sell me la

sonyboy u called me?
i did not answer because i was at gym training.
;)

sonyboy u called me?
i did not answer because i was at gym training.
;)

sorry, for now. this outing not confirmed.

cus i might get to go in the patlform.

Status
Not open for further replies.