Day out to shoot NDP 2009!! 25th JULY 2009!! *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firework not very interesting this time round. more like wasting tax payer's $$. plus the last bust of firework is so messy, you are the group of kids with the SOny cam right? Try staging at the Center of the rooft top, it will give you some slightly "nicer" background and less "crowded" ppl too.

Firework not very interesting this time round. more like wasting tax payer's $$. plus the last bust of firework is so messy, you are the group of kids with the SOny cam right? Try staging at the Center of the rooft top, it will give you some slightly "nicer" background and less "crowded" ppl too.

Who are you?
did you saw me?

are you there with a dslr and tripod also?

lol, i am not a kid. a young adult. ;)

Ah Young Adult. Welcome to the photography club. Its an expensive hobby .... hehe ... Hope you all have a wonderful time. Note: Share Share photo of the NDP when outing is over okie :) "Happy Hunting"

Ah Young Adult. Welcome to the photography club. Its an expensive hobby .... hehe ... Hope you all have a wonderful time. Note: Share Share photo of the NDP when outing is over okie :) "Happy Hunting"

LOL.

would you like to join us?

LOL.

would you like to join us?

Thanks for the offer but sad to say "old" man working this saturday. so by the time finish work, either 1) no more room at the roof top or 2) firework finish. But neverless if got chance, sure will like to meet fellow photographer :)

Would like to join but could you pm me the exact location of the meeting place 1st? put me in the 70% if you would. Hopefully will get a spot and not make a wasted trip though :) Thank you for organizing :)

Thanks for the offer but sad to say "old" man working this saturday. so by the time finish work, either 1) no more room at the roof top or 2) firework finish. But neverless if got chance, sure will like to meet fellow photographer :)

wah. insulting yourself. lol old man

Would like to join but could you pm me the exact location of the meeting place 1st? put me in the 70% if you would. Hopefully will get a spot and not make a wasted trip though :) Thank you for organizing :)

thank you for your support
pm me with your number

Wow!! :bigeyes: Looks like this time round we got a lot more ppl joining us eh?

Let's hope there won't be any pesky kids running ard and bumping into our tripods and all. :nono: Caused quite a few of my pics to be blur!!

Wow!! :bigeyes: Looks like this time round we got a lot more ppl joining us eh?

Let's hope there won't be any pesky kids running ard and bumping into our tripods and all. :nono: Caused quite a few of my pics to be blur!!

LOL!

later all back out.

haha

PM me your number again... lost liao le leh.

wah. insulting yourself. lol old man

haha .. no lah . not insulting myself. Its the truth, nothing wrong being old. :)

If got my job finish earlier, confirm will go down. Hope to see u there :) hehe

will be the one wearing the vest. look out for me, peterpan

TS, any contact info? I'll like to join the 5.45pm group. Thanks :)

Another new outing!
Here is the details:

NDP SHOOTOUT!

Date: 25th july 2009
Time: 5.00pm for those who wants to eat dinner
5.45pm for those who don't want to eat dinner

Venue : Crowd restriction area. * hint * : rooftop

Security will seal up the area when crowd reach to a certain amount

I garrantee you that you will have great shots of fireworks!
No doubt!

LATE COMERS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

Attendee:

100% confirmed guys:
-------------------------
- sonyboy
- J-C (not CS member)
- innocent2000
- hersheydesai
- Arnathas
- Fireemblem
- akagi07
- akagi07 's friend
- win560
- huggable
- labla
- Limsgp

70% Confirmed guys:
-----------------------
- mynameisgreg

49% Confirmed guys:
------------------------
- johnjohn1989
- songuke

I pm you my number but got no response yet?

Thread is closed!

no more entries.

join us for next outing 1st aug 2009

also in the gathering thread.

thanks for the support!

bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.