dark edge on image?

Wow. that is alot of variations. The flickr site is talking about the Yong Nuo and i think the TS is having the Aputure Trigmaster which is newly release by Aputure.

I have the Aster and Tetra and both will not be able to achieve that 1/250s sync speed but both are good enough for my usage. Will get the Trigmaster as it hav 2 in one function(Camera shutter wireless remote and wireless flash remote)..

Thansk for the link DreamMerchant. quite informative!

wishxtreme - it is quite a useful device having 2 functions in one. i originally intended to get another third party trigger but he showed me the Aputure and I was like..cool..heh.

thus far, think am able to achieve 1/180 without problems. guess i am more than happy. long as it wasn't a problem with my equipment!

Thanks again folks!

cheers

Last edited:
Why do you need 180 when shooting a still life in macro? If you turn down to 125/th then you can add a stop and get slightly more DOF

Why do you need 180 when shooting a still life in macro? If you turn down to 125/th then you can add a stop and get slightly more DOF

yep. but as mentioned, i wanted to test the equipment to see if it would reach 1/250th as advertised. in any event, i need the high shutter as well when i am shooting my kid.

but for my understanding, i believe fast shutter together with small aperture (e.g. f/11) will asisst in shutting out the ambient light? which is something i am trying to achieve as well in my learning progress. cheers