D90

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. It really depends tho. The asking prices for 2nd hand D90 have been ridiculous. A lot of people have no idea about depreciation.

Yea...:sweat:

Sometimes I wonder; are they intentionally messing around or are they genuine morons... :think:

Last edited:
Just Kiasuism at work.

Buy must buy cheap cheap. Sell must sell high high. Who cares about other people? :devil:

looking at items sold in BNS...
makes me prefer to buy new than used...
just look at the asking price...don know wats depreciation...
more than a year old no warranty lens pay ard $50 more gets u a new one wit warranty which will u choose??

just look at the asking price...don know wats depreciation...

You can have a look into Wikipedia
Pretty clear that the topic is hardly relevant for consumers. The money is spend in one chunk, there is no depreciation for consumer articles.
Sometimes I think the prices for 2nd hand market are similar to stock market: more emotions that rational thinking.

supply low, demand high,price high

it's a very simple fact in life

i am thinking.. after comex, would the D90 price increase?
->more new nikon dslr models are producing. (eg.D5000)
would D90 manufacting lesser and cause price to increase?

my 2cents. hahaha.

my 2cents. hahaha.

price of D90 will not increase because of new models like D5000 cos they are in a diiferent class and targetted at diff consumer groups

Nikon will not lower production of the D90 because it is such a popular model, and when they do reduce it's when they introduce a replacement model for the D90 (D100?) in which case, the price of D90 will prob drop or remain the same.

of cource the jap currency does play a big role in prices too...
my 2 cents

my 2cents. hahaha.

There is only a shortage of D90 in Singapore. Do you know how they sell D90 in USA?

They stack them on a pallet tray on the floor in COSTCO! People just take, put in shopping cart and pay at the checkout stand. :bigeyes:

just another quick qns... when taking photos of strangers, do you all approach them to ask if they allow you to take their pictures, or do you just snap from one corner =X

Status
Not open for further replies.