D90 kit package worthwhile ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, could you pls PM me and let me know which Sales man you get the D90 from HN @ Funan? I'm also interested to get the D90 from HN @ Funan. Thanks for help

I got my new D90 from Lord's photo, it cost me SGD 2005 using cc.
1. D90 body
2. 18 - 55
3. 55 - 105
4. 50mm f1.8
5. 8G
6. Nikon bag (not bad)
7. Nikon tripod
8. Cleaning kit (complete set w/ blower, brush, cloth, solution etc etc..

is it worth? or not?

sorry to borrow this thread since its about the D90...
i'm looking for D90 just the body anyone knows where to find good deals??
shops ard sim lim is going at 1300 without tax..MS color quote me 1460 with tax.
cos i matching it with a tamron 28-75 f2.8 lens so just wondering where to find a good deal ...thanks

try to check at lord's photo or john 3:16. you can bargain there up to your last cents..

Many thanks guys.

Cos the HN sales kept telling us the tripod + bag are from nikon and we cannot view unless it is a confirm sales. He show us the dry cabin (seems cheapo, but has a price tag of 118):bigeyes:

Think it is better to buy the individual components, at least we know what we are getting.

Think i will get a D90 kit with 18-105 lens (no need the freebies)

extra stuff that i might be getting on its own
a) uv filter
b) dry cabinet
c) tripod (maybe)?
d) 8gb card (maybe)
e) lowepro backpack (maybe?)

Ha ha, I pay money then hope that I like the merchandise??!! Free or not, this is bull, I will just smile and walk away.............I don't care how good their price is.

I got my new D90 from Lord's photo, it cost me SGD 2005 using cc.
1. D90 body
2. 18 - 55
3. 55 - 105
4. 50mm f1.8
5. 8G
6. Nikon bag (not bad)
7. Nikon tripod
8. Cleaning kit (complete set w/ blower, brush, cloth, solution etc etc..

is it worth? or not?
got 55-105? or 18-105?

sori, its 55-200.
all of my friends say that its a good price for all those stuff.

Many thanks guys.

Cos the HN sales kept telling us the tripod + bag are from nikon and we cannot view unless it is a confirm sales. He show us the dry cabin (seems cheapo, but has a price tag of 118):bigeyes:

Think it is better to buy the individual components, at least we know what we are getting.

Think i will get a D90 kit with 18-105 lens (no need the freebies)

extra stuff that i might be getting on its own
a) uv filter - This is the must from day 1 to protect ur lens
b) dry cabinet - Optional! If you don't have more accessories, just get the silica pack and put it inside your bag to reduce the humidity.
c) tripod (maybe)? - Optional too! But is good to buy 1 for night photography
d) 8gb card (maybe) - 4 or 8gb is very good. With 4gb, i can shoot around 1k++ with Largest resolution Jpeg Normal
e) lowepro backpack (maybe?) - Any beg suit your will do!
f) Extra battery

try to check at lord's photo or john 3:16. you can bargain there up to your last cents..

yup really bought it at LORDS...very good service from raymond for a 1st time customer...
i told him wat i need n he made the best out of it by suggesting wat to use with wat...
end up paid $2650 for - D90 body+ tamron 28-75mm f2.8+ nikkor 50mm f1.8+ SB600
free 8GB card, cleaning kit n micro fibre cloth...
n also recommend a cheap zoom lens Tamron 75-300mm for $250 which he got no stock.
one time is enough to make my future purchases from him...unlike MS n CP this no stock tat no stock...

yup really bought it at LORDS...very good service from raymond for a 1st time customer...
i told him wat i need n he made the best out of it by suggesting wat to use with wat...
end up paid $2650 for - D90 body+ tamron 28-75mm f2.8+ nikkor 50mm f1.8+ SB600+ nikon wireless remote+ 2 tokina UV filters.
n also recommend a cheap zoom lens Tamron 75-300mm for $250 which he got no stock.
one time is enough to make my future purchases from him...unlike MS n CP this no stock tat no stock...

end up paid $2650 for - D90 body+ tamron 28-75mm f2.8+ nikkor 50mm f1.8+ SB600+ nikon wireless remote+ 2 tokina UV filters.

congratz on your new toy...
so lets go and click click click....

:thumbsup: happy shooting!!! :D

Just curious, any idea how much is Lords selling the nikon wireless remote?

Thanks in advance. :)

oh TK cheaper i got mine for 20...

Ic thanks !!! Price is ard $16-20

Will get one this evening. :)

Have a great wkend :D

Just went to HN-FN to check out for D90. No more stock.. Sad
Need to pre-order but not confirm will get it when next order arrived..
Anyone know where still have stock? maybe shall check out john tml..

why everybody buy at HN-FN and not at harvey normal in places like westmall? i intend to get from westmall's branch cuz its nearer my house. and juz wanna find out...how to bargain? haha!

just ask for lower price lor..see if can match the price they say, if cannot, then don't buy. travel to HN-FN to buy.

man...i can't wait to get the d90.

Status
Not open for further replies.