D800 / D800E price reductions coming .... maybe!

WTB D800! Anyone selling? HEHE

I seriously want to buy a d800. Anyone selling please sms me @ nine 645 one 645 :)

I may just go and get a D800E....

Yes looking at 2nd hand market, it makes sense to get a d800E. D800 price doesn't seem attractive or even near reasonable. Brand new with warranty can get at 2889(pm if you want know where) but still you see prices like 2.6-3.2 without warranty. Once d810 out(hopefully this weekend), you Shld be able to find a good price for d800e. Keep your cash in bank for now :)

Yes looking at 2nd hand market, it makes sense to get a d800E. D800 price doesn't seem attractive or even near reasonable. Brand new with warranty can get at 2889(pm if you want know where) but still you see prices like 2.6-3.2 without warranty. Once d810 out(hopefully this weekend), you Shld be able to find a good price for d800e. Keep your cash in bank for now :)

You sound just like that guy who tried to lowball me claiming so and so lens could be gotten grey cheap when it wasn't...

You sound just like that guy who tried to lowball me claiming so and so lens could be gotten grey cheap when it wasn't...

LOL....

Yeah no one will want to buy a FX body this week.... hold off and see whats coming... SOON SOON ;)

You sound like you have a d800 for sale but no one wants to buy. LOL.

You sound like you have a d800 for sale but no one wants to buy. LOL.
Why should I sell? I am happy with my camera. :dunno:

If you want to do a cheap shot, you've got to do better.

Last edited:
Its here!!
nikonrumors.com/2014/06/26/nikon-d810-official-announcement.aspx/#more-77668

The D800(E) will be cheaper... Compared to the D810.

Last edited:
Why should I sell? I am happy with my camera. :dunno:

If you want to do a cheap shot, you've got to do better.

I'm glad you are happy. I'm happy for you too.

To be honest, you have nothing I want, I'm not sure what makes you so certain I'm that "guy". Just get a real life and enjoy your camera like how you say it.