D70 cheat sheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st thought that came to mind... WAH... like that also can!!

then again, it's more handy than bringing your D70 manual.

personally, I won't buy it.... :D

Cheat sheet or not, it still won't give you better composition. ;)

get a few ppl, buy and photocopy. then it'll become a real CHEAT SHEET

If they're just condensing the information from the manual, I think it could be an infiringement on Nikon's copyright. But the D70 is pretty user-friendly, so I won't buy the cheat sheet. Perhaps they can consider making a Palm or PocketPC version for users to download... :)

Neo said:
If they're just condensing the information from the manual, I think it could be an infiringement on Nikon's copyright. But the D70 is pretty user-friendly, so I won't buy the cheat sheet. Perhaps they can consider making a Palm or PocketPC version for users to download... :)

The CheatSheets basically contain information from the manual, but nothing is copied verbatim - if it were it wouldn't be a CheatSheet - it would be the manual :) ! All of the graphics are original as well. Most people find it useful for the reason mentioned above: It's better than carrying the manual around.

There's no plan to port to a Palm as IMHO the CheatSheet is easier to deal with in the field than a Palm! :D

Regards,
Bert (PhotoBert)

I think the best "sheet" is your brain. Just use the cam more. Most of the time, you will miss the moment if you blur and need other sources of info other than the ones stored in your brain. Just use more and it becomes 2nd nature. :) I know deliberation and slowness makes you think more before triggering the shutter but not taken too far of course. :)

Normally, with that kind of sheet, you need it at the begining, and then, after a while, you tend to know everything in it. So the more you use your cam, the better you know it.

For me, just list down those custom functions that I am likely to use on a piece of card and keep it in my bag. After a while, I don't even need to refer to that card.

Shoot more and in more variety of shots and soon, you would know it better than your pocket, or like they say, it's in your pocket. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Well, I just install Adobe Reader into my PDA :) and I copy the PDF file.. which is provided FOC at Nikon :) hahaha...

Status
Not open for further replies.