D300 - comes with flash cover??

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup thanks people, i suspect so...
coz when i look at the guide for D300, all pictures are drawn without the cover....
i think i will nt spend $3 or ($670!) to buy one since catchlight nvr use one in all 20 years of experience...

Why not? When you're out shooting, it sort of helps to prevent oxidation and coming in contact with water.

if it isn't air tight, oxidation can occur.

if you get a drop of water, capillary action will allow the water to reach below and you will be none the wiser.

I said it sort of helps, and if you like to be so clever to be 100% fault-proof, get a air-tight bag and seal up, or just leave it at home and don't use it.

Maybe we should all just bring along an air-tight box, take out and shoot then quickly put it back and close it.

I said it sort of helps, and if you like to be so clever to be 100% fault-proof, get a air-tight bag and seal up, or just leave it at home and don't use it.

What jfoo is trying to drive at is that in reality, it doesn't help at all. :bsmilie:

What jfoo is trying to drive at is that in reality, it doesn't help at all. :bsmilie:

thanks calebk. precisely what i was trying to say without being too obvious. :bsmilie:

sorry to tong pang this thread.. does lords sell speedlite stand for sb600 ?

sorry to tong pang this thread.. does lords sell speedlite stand for sb600 ?

call and check. i think you should be able to find lord's phone number around somewhere.

can try cp, op and 316 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.