D200 'offer' in yesterday's straits times

Status
Not open for further replies.
She will prob just drag you out of the house and stright to Tiffany`s or Larry`s Jewellery to do some "deserved" shopping :bsmilie:

Spectrum said:
I think Funan IT Mall Harvey Norman still have stock for D200 at a very good price. Slightly more than $3,000. You must tell the sales person that other shops is selling at a price $2,950 & he/she will definitely deduct the price in front of you....I tried that already but did not buy.
Still waiting for price to drop further 1st.;p

Hi Spectrum, may I ask when you tried the D200 in Funan IT Mall? Thx.

Tango3 said:
Malaysia :) $2600 with Nikon MY warranty.

wow...thats quite a difference......care to share the place and shop with us.....?
:)

Robin said:
wow...thats quite a difference......care to share the place and shop with us.....?
but no local warranty.... if spoil need to send to KL for service:)

Beachboy said:
but no local warranty.... if spoil need to send to KL for service:)

True...but at 300 plus difference....more than enought to cover 3 trips there and back.....should anything happen...... :)

Robin said:
True...but at 300 plus difference....more than enought to cover 3 trips there and back.....should anything happen...... :)

you need to calculate two trip per repair.... first time send in, second time go back to collect

Beachboy said:
you need to calculate two trip per repair.... first time send in, second time go back to collect

You got a point....BTW....things like firmware update and other stuff like the blinking light failure in D70.....those things.....it can't be done in Singapore if your D200 is bought in Malaysia rite....? even if its just a firmware update....

Robin said:
You got a point....BTW....things like firmware update and other stuff like the blinking light failure in D70.....those things.....it can't be done in Singapore if your D200 is bought in Malaysia rite....? even if its just a firmware update....
yup, but firmware update you can done by your self .

but in SG better :D

Beachboy said:
keep it up :thumbsup: , you still got lots more to hit your target:bsmilie:
Simi target? :dunno:

Beachboy said:
yup, but firmware update you can done by your self .

but in SG better :D
Sometimes it must be done at NSC :D you LL one.

zigzagman said:
Hi Spectrum, may I ask when you tried the D200 in Funan IT Mall? Thx.

Few days ago, I think? But this will still happens if any new stock arrived. Just tell them other shop is selling at blar...blar...blar price will be fine.:) Keep fingers cross.:)

Beachboy said:
hope not because now the NSC is far away from my house :cry:
NSC has always been far from my place, need 3 buses to reach there, this time take 1 bus 1 train can liao :D

Status
Not open for further replies.