Cute Suzuki Babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

sclau19

Sep 29, 2006
This suzuki babe looks cute ^_^. R they local or Japs...anyone knows.
1)
IMG_4594e.jpg

2)
IMG_4589e.jpg

local.. u veri newbie, never seen chio bu b4?

First time shoot though...chio bu look like this? i just find them cute...perhaps different class.

First time shoot though...chio bu look like this? i just find them cute...perhaps different class.

chio meh? i find them neither cute nor chio...
;)
one man's poison is another man's meat
i find the Toyota Concept Car model is much more cuter, at least to my own opinion :)
while for the Suzuki, maybe the car looks cute enough to make you feel that such a cute car should pair with cute girls... haha ;p

This suzuki babe looks cute ^_^. R they local or Japs...anyone knows.
1)
IMG_4594e.jpg

2)
IMG_4589e.jpg

The are genuinely cute. But then, if you could get better DOF to get both of them in focus and no need to focus on them one by one. In the old days, we say waste of precious film!

the 1st one is cute. 1st time i saw her or at least for me.. the 2nd one.. is a regular in this sort of events :)

Hehehe, not bad indeed hor; but I see a lot of other models very cute also! Didn't go la, just base on Clubsnap photos can see the whole event already hahahaha.

But luckily this photo that I quote the other girl out of focus.. The close one eye look very corny, hahaha.

The are genuinely cute. But then, if you could get better DOF to get both of them in focus and no need to focus on them one by one. In the old days, we say waste of precious film!

I wanted each of their own facial expression focus on. Anyway, we are on digital era where we waste like no body bizs. Kidding :bsmilie:

I wanted each of their own facial expression focus on. Anyway, we are on digital era where we waste like no body bizs. Kidding :bsmilie:

then u not doing the art of photography already...

the back one is crystal rite? who is the one in the foreground?

btw, how did you achieve this?
IMG_4589e.jpg

then u not doing the art of photography already...

dun really understand your definition of art of photography comments...care to elaborate. By the way, I am not saying we waste but with the technology we simply could afford more shots and do more then we used to have more choices in selections very much as compare to film photography IMO. :)

the back one is crystal rite? who is the one in the foreground?

u mean the girls name? I know nuts about them.

btw, how did you achieve this?
IMG_4589e.jpg

Just do a low f stop focus on and shoot. thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.