Crumpler or Lowepro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about getting the backpack from crumpler like The Whickey And Cox? :) spacous and thick, has black color that doesn't grab attention.. hehe..

guys can use the ali baba aka duffer bag.. very big and spacious.. comes with wheels these days.. can fit eos and ef in that bag.. hehe..

i dun think you cam can last even for the first trip.... unless ur cam n lens r also veri tough and strong.. hehe

Wait for Kata Sensitivity to come to Singapore...

Which camera bag do you guys carry? Do you guys just carry a big camera bag and put all your accessories including wallet and handphone in it? Or do you carry a separate bag for your personnal stuffs? Seen a rectanglular bag and a triangular bag, which is better for more convenience of putting in and taking out of the cam?

Go for the Crumpler.

if you dont intend to add more stuff into your collection, the 7 million would be good.

but if you intend to get say a wide angle and/or a big aperture normal walk about lens, then it wouldn't be enough.

i've a 7 million, and i got a 30D + grip, a 10-22, 17-50 (mounted), a 70-200 2.8, a 550EX and a 50 1.8 + a water bottle.

and my bag is VERY full already. So use my list as a guage on how much the bag can carry.. =)

Lol gary...thats ur either collection I suppose =) I think I will go for the 7 mil since I alrdi posted an ad =)

I feel that Crumpler is way too ex...not sure if worth the cents though. Personally I use a Lowepro Rezo 170AW to put my 400D with 28-300 mounted and a ext flash. not much space left for anything else already except for CF and cable release and batt. Quite gd and comes with rain cover. Abt $60 or less.

Would prefer sling rather than backpack co it's easier to get the gear when needed. Backpack would be more comfy for heavy stuff n long distance travel though.

i use a lowepro stuffed in an ordinary bag..

but, having recently got a 31ltr eastpak bag, and although it fits my D2X, possibly my D2H 2nd body, bunch of lenses and flashes, as well as my 11" laptop, i do not find it comforting.
it looks too..weak.

i'm currently staring at my TAG RAID [Recon Assault Interdict Destroy] tactical pack and thinking of going back to something like that.
something i know that is secure, and meant for hardwork. non of this consumer rubbish, but without it looking like a laptop or camera bag.
( might be tempted by cheaper option - 35ltr blackhawk medium 2 day assault version.. )

although i'm sure i'd be endlessly annoyed by people fiddling and kids playing with the PALS loops and straps.. >.<

i've used a sling bag for a very long time now.
it does work, its very useful to just sling or pull it around without ever taking it off, but i just cant find a version large enough for my needs.
they just dont make them.
frustrating, but thats whats put me back on the road to a backpack, simply because no one makes a sling type bag large or effectively designed enough.

i dont use the lowepro sling 100/200/300 bags though.
the 100 and 200 are both too small. the 300 is large but is simply an enlargement of its predecessors with no thought on how to redesign for the new larger volume. consequently it is now bulky and awkward.
wasted opportunity imo.

Went down to see, crumpler looks good...Doesn't looks like camera bag if never open and look inside. 5 million at 99 bucks..is it ex? Any places selling cheaper??

Went down to see, crumpler looks good...Doesn't looks like camera bag if never open and look inside. 5 million at 99 bucks..is it ex? Any places selling cheaper??

crumpler are controlled price items.. their staff discounts are like 5 or 10 percent only.. ma chiam price is like LV.. no discounts.. only go up but dun come down.. hehe..

I use a Lowepro Rezo 140 AW and a Crumpler 6 Million Dollar Home. I would go for the crumpler anytime if price is not an issue. It is better padded, more comfortable to carry, looks great and does not scream expensive camera inside when you are travelling. I love my crumpler :)

Only problem is the price - my was a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.