Crumpler Camera Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
no actually...but the shop name is there....you can look it up in the white pages or call 100

Called 100, don't have the number to Da'Cave. Called another 'cave', which is not the same shop. It is also not listed in the white pages.

:kok:

Originally posted by Pandora
Called 100, don't have the number to Da'Cave. Called another 'cave', which is not the same shop. It is also not listed in the white pages.

:kok:

errr...i wouldnt have a clue at all....can all up for the Queensway shopping centre information counter to ask for the shop's no loh....

or make a trip down...

or email :eric_out@yahoo.com
_

No. for Da'cave Clothings is 4713751. They have the black (with blue lining) one left. One/two pieces. Price = $135. Not sure if negotiable. I'll either get mine from melbourne (more choices) or wait for the CP stock. CP says dont know what colours will come in. Much cheaper though.
I agree abt CP staff. Some are so rude & arrogant, esp if u dress too casually. But there are nice ones ard. Kelvin is nice and knowledgeable. There's also an older guy in the tripod dept who's v helpful. Just bought an ultrapod & a slik pro 330dx from him this afternoon.

found da cave!

number is 4713751
is #02-37L Queensway shopping centre

they have weenies, wonder weenies, seedy 3
and a couple others...
but colour limited!

have fun!

What's the price for the wonder weenie? Any bunion inserts? If they have, do you know how much for them oso??

Just bought the Home Stayer from Da'cave, tried to bargain, but....he refused to barge :cry:

Paid 150 gold coins for it...but I feel that it's worth that price, very sturdy material and love the strap "quick release buckle"!

It can hold my C700UZ, external flash n bracket and B300 TC nicely, seperated by 2 partitions.

There are 2 zipped pockets, 1 in the flap cover and the other at the front. The pocket in the front is not much use as after packing the dc n stuff in, it's very difficult to retrieve items in it. The pocket in the cover is very large, in fact it has the full space of the cover. But have to be careful while retrieving items while on the move as them might fall out...

Beneath the flap cover is a cushioned cover that is velcro-ed to keep ur dc in place. On it are 5 elastic straps. I use them for strapping SM and batts.

On the wide width shoulder strap (2 inch!) there is a quick-release buckle to let u adjust the strap length while on the move. There is also a padded cushion which prevents sore shoulders.

One thing abt this bag is the wierd shape. It's cross-section is a sharp ended ellipse. This helps to hold more stuff by sacrificing the length of the bag.

Overall, I'm happy with it! :D
However, as the dc is not zipped-up as in the case of lowepro, I do not know if it can withstand the elements, especially the wet ones!

Originally posted by ark19
Just bought the Home Stayer from Da'cave, tried to bargain, but....he refused to barge :cry:

Paid 150 gold coins for it...but I feel that it's worth that price, very sturdy material and love the strap "quick release buckle"!

It can hold my C700UZ, external flash n bracket and B300 TC nicely, seperated by 2 partitions.

There are 2 zipped pockets, 1 in the flap cover and the other at the front. The pocket in the front is not much use as after packing the dc n stuff in, it's very difficult to retrieve items in it. The pocket in the cover is very large, in fact it has the full space of the cover. But have to be careful while retrieving items while on the move as them might fall out...

Beneath the flap cover is a cushioned cover that is velcro-ed to keep ur dc in place. On it are 5 elastic straps. I use them for strapping SM and batts.

On the wide width shoulder strap (2 inch!) there is a quick-release buckle to let u adjust the strap length while on the move. There is also a padded cushion which prevents sore shoulders.

One thing abt this bag is the wierd shape. It's cross-section is a sharp ended ellipse. This helps to hold more stuff by sacrificing the length of the bag.

Overall, I'm happy with it! :D
However, as the dc is not zipped-up as in the case of lowepro, I do not know if it can withstand the elements, especially the wet ones!

A picture worth a thousand words :cool:

Originally posted by ark19

Huh? I called and he quoted me $135 for a black home stayer...

Going down to look see look see tomolo... ;p

Originally posted by Landes

Huh? I called and he quoted me $135 for a black home stayer...

Going down to look see look see tomolo... ;p

Hmmm.. maybe I not good at bargaining...;(
Nvm, buy things always like that..after I buy price drop...
But for those who want it cheaper, maybe wait for CP to bring in the new stock, should be cheaper. For those who are like me, "see, touch, hand-itchy" type.... just bring ur atm card....

Originally posted by revenant

A picture worth a thousand words :cool:

Here's some quick pics..

home%20stayer.jpg

buckle.jpg

quick%20release%20buckle.jpg

elastic%20strap.jpg

velcro.jpg

insides.jpg

partition.jpg

small%20front%20pocket.jpg

large%20cover%20pocket.jpg

Hi

i have a Home Stayer for sale. It is brown/yellow in colour. I'm asking for $70 and it is in new condition. I used the bag twice only.

Interested parties, please email me. Thanx.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.