Creative Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
xtemujin said:
I went to the Creative warehouse today at around 4 pm and there were some crowd in the building but there were no queue.

er... do u mean that the place was actually quite empty when u went there? and the crowd is significantly little?

The place was not really crowded when I was there at 4pm.

I've just returned from the Creative warehouse sale and was able to change the MP3 player. One of the staff who attended to my problem told me that the power button was not working and it was a one is to one exchange.

Be warned about the Creative DiviCam 316, I saw three people did an exchange. Looks like there are problems with it.

Check that the stuffs that you are buying works before heading home.:sweat:

there was an article mentioned in the ST online about some faulty MP3 players that undergone one return and was still faulty.... and their tech support too so darned long to respond......so much for their QC and cust service...

xtemujin said:
I went to the Creative warehouse sales a few years ago and I waited from 0900-1700 hours before I was able to buy a MP3 player. The room was about a three room HDB flat area and only 20 people were allowed at one time to go in.

What is the experience for those that have been to the Creative Warehouse Sales last year ?

So small meh? It used to be a huge area with rows and rows and tons and tons of stuff. Even got demo area. It was really a warehouse!

its got quite a nice canteen at the highest level. cheap and good food :)

User12343,

I guess that it is a common defect as the lady asked me if I could not switch on the button even before I told her about the MP3 problem.

Afbug,

It was a few years ago and held near the current showroom.

HTH.

xtemujin said:
User12343,

I guess that it is a common defect as the lady asked me if I could not switch on the button even before I told her about the MP3 problem.

Afbug,

It was a few years ago and held near the current showroom.

HTH.

They renovated that area right.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.