Courts selling NEX-5ND at $1299

Didn't realize the one at the show is single kit lens.

Luckily, I got mine yesterday though the offer was not as good as the $1219 offer.

Bro, dun like that lah.... Newbie.... Any idea where i can get it?

Bro, dun like that lah.... Newbie.... Any idea where i can get it?

If you had read this whole thread then I'm sure you wouldn't be asking this question.
...for those of us following the thread, it gets tiring answering or reading the same questions over and over again.

Did anybody ever managed to get an awesome deal at Courts?

Hi all,

Latest update. I met my salesman & he told me the 1219 no longer available as my fren is keen too.

He told me many customers which didn't get the 1219 wrote in to mgt to complain & spare batteries running out too so no more this deal.

Wishace said:
Hi all,

Latest update. I met my salesman & he told me the 1219 no longer available as my fren is keen too.

He told me many customers which didn't get the 1219 wrote in to mgt to complain & spare batteries running out too so no more this deal.

Heng ar....bought it at 1219 last mth.

Looks like Sony/HN keeping the Extra Batt and the freebies for this show.
Believe still can bargin with Salesman at store.
Ask them to keep the $50 voucher and Tripod that the show is offering in exchange for dual lens kit.;p

either Sony Store, MS Color, Cathay Photo or Harvey Norman.

go online, find their number and call them up to inquire.

thanx bro, for ur kind advice.....

too bad Sitex does not have dual kit lens deal :confused:
anybody know how much they are selling 16mm lens ?

nathan1991ster said:
too bad Sitex does not have dual kit lens deal :confused:
anybody know how much they are selling 16mm lens ?

I want to sell my 16mm pancake...any idea how much should I be selling?

Just helped a fren to buy a 5N. Price was $1180 (cash) but come only with 8GB sony SD Card and the Sony triangular case. Parisilk Holland V, can look for Mike (nice guy), limited sets left. They got a 3rd party batt dat is compatible with 2800mAh (!!) at only $38.

So in a way the deal i got at HN West Mall still worth. Although $1227 but got extra 16GB Memory Stick Pro HG Duo. Depends whether you need the extra card or not.

Just helped a fren to buy a 5N. Price was $1180 (cash) but come only with 8GB sony SD Card and the Sony triangular case. Parisilk Holland V, can look for Mike (nice guy), limited sets left. They got a 3rd party batt dat is compatible with 2800mAh (!!) at only $38.

So in a way the deal i got at HN West Mall still worth. Although $1227 but got extra 16GB Memory Stick Pro HG Duo. Depends whether you need the extra card or not.

Dual lens kit? or single lens kit?

btw, is it advisable to get high speed SD card?
I feel it took rather long time to save photo(bottom red light ON)... like 1-3 seconds...

sevensummerset said:

I feel it took rather long time to save photo(bottom red light ON)... like 1-3 seconds...

If you only got a Class 4 card it is worth getting a Class 10 or UHS-1 SD card or a HX Memory Stick.

sevensummerset said:

Dual. Well, de sd is admittedly a bit slow but on de upside, it can slot directly into my laptop built in card reader to copy files. De memory stick can't. So I will either need to use de cable or get a separate memory card reader. Basically have to choose btw 2 inconveniences.