countdown anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yes.. i went there... so many blangas......

i saw one blanga being beaten by a policeman...

i guess he forgot this is sg... got law one ok... no means no...

haha...

wah bro!
u sure u saw one bangla being beaten by a policeman?
HAHA!

its no wonder if really beaten.

cos many times i saw them intentionally pushing through the crowd, when everyone is walking in order...

dunno wads their purpose also..

its no wonder if really beaten.

cos many times i saw them intentionally pushing through the crowd, when everyone is walking in order...

dunno wads their purpose also..

To be fair, not all of them do that.

But from what I see, they seem to have less regard for the personal space of others. It appears normal to them to actually stand very very closely next to a stranger, even to the extent of touching.

Perhaps its a norm for them in their homeland.

To be fair, not all of them do that.

But from what I see, they seem to have less regard for the personal space of others. It appears normal to them to actually stand very very closely next to a stranger, even to the extent of touching.

Perhaps its a norm for them in their homeland.

Ya, not all are like this.

The problem is, there is oncoming and going human traffic. Everyone is walking(abit slow). Then suddenly they started to push and squeeze from behind for no reason. And they act like they were being pushed from behind. wth. ridiculous.

Is like driving on PIE, all jammed up at near engneo, then the car behind u keep tailgating and highbeam, like rushing u when is jammed :bigeyes:

All the time i was protecting my camera and gf in front of me. Always on the alert. lol.

Ya, not all are like this.

The problem is, there is oncoming and going human traffic. Everyone is walking(abit slow). Then suddenly they started to push and squeeze from behind for no reason. And they act like they were being pushed from behind. wth. ridiculous.

Is like driving on PIE, all jammed up at near engneo, then the car behind u keep tailgating and highbeam, like rushing u when is jammed :bigeyes:

All the time i was protecting my camera and gf in front of me. Always on the alert. lol.

This might be of interest to you.

http://thevoiddeck.org/?p=299

I'm not suggesting anything though, just for, ahem, entertainment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.