COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 9 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, anyone gt lobang to buy sandisk cf? Either Extreme, ExtremeIII or UltraII also can la. Capacity 4GB or 8GB. :think:

Best Bargain at 5th floor of SLS. take the lift, turn left and walk straight. It's not on the front rows of shops, its like behind/inside a bit. Best prices. Recommended there by someone here also :p

Beautiful Red Tent Spider Babes in chio chio bikinis. ;)

Courtesy of Uncle James's shot:

wonder they taste gd after deep fried...:think:

Best Bargain at 5th floor of SLS. take the lift, turn left and walk straight. It's not on the front rows of shops, its like behind/inside a bit. Best prices. Recommended there by someone here also :p

So this is the only shop? :think:

So this is the only shop? :think:

Yep, for memory cards and RAMs, get it from Best Bargain. If you want to save on a few dollars more, wait for their promo price at IT show in march. Need to go on the 1st day and queue up.

Yep, for memory cards and RAMs, get it from Best Bargain. If you want to save on a few dollars more, wait for their promo price at IT show in march. Need to go on the 1st day and queue up.

:bsmilie: The price difference doesn't worth the time spent queuing up.

:bsmilie: The price difference doesn't worth the time spent queuing up.

True. Usually, I go to SLS every now and then to spot prices if I need to upgrade my system. I've not been to IT show for the past 3 years :sweatsm:.

True. Usually, I go to SLS every now and then to spot prices if I need to upgrade my system. I've not been to IT show for the past 3 years :sweatsm:.

:bsmilie: Getting a little sick of those events bascially nothing but warehouse clearance.

no camera stuff. lol

just put deposit for my toyota vios. april should arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.