Converted raw file color pale.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got one question.. How do you save the pic with the color profile and it still appears with the same color profile color" with other graphical application??? Thanks! :D

tokrot said:
Got one question.. How do you save the pic with the color profile and it still appears with the same color profile color" with other graphical application??? Thanks! :D

These color management-aware software allows you to embed the profile used. In PS 7 onwards (not sure about 6 or below), in the save menu, there is a checkbox for you to embed the current profile used into the saved file.

Watcher said:
These color management-aware software allows you to embed the profile used. In PS 7 onwards (not sure about 6 or below), in the save menu, there is a checkbox for you to embed the current profile used into the saved file.

My copy was previously working until I did something wrong. I was unable to retain the "color" to any graphical software application except PS! :cry:

Sorry guys suddenly many informations came in, so I need some time to slowly digest them before I start to ask question.

Thank ALL for the good contributions made. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.