Confirm the New distributor is Shriro

Status
Not open for further replies.
litefoot said:
OT a little.

Openning a flash? Kinda dangerous cos I understand that it has capacitor that carries high voltage charge.

well...either i leave it being useless in the store room or revive it. DIY...learn as we go along...much like we DIY our car's minor hiccups OR..leave it to the expert to fix it. In my case, the "expert" actually gave up hope on it...:bsmilie: so... :dunno: just do it.

kohweeloon said:
Hi Bro

If i strike TOTO tonight. I will buy you the screen. so pray hard.

So bro, did you strike?? Hahaha.. I haven't check mine yet cause my colleague keep it in office.. have to wait till monday...

k_istDS said:
So bro, did you strike?? Hahaha.. I haven't check mine yet cause my colleague keep it in office.. have to wait till monday...

Buy so many numbers. only three number correct. better luck next time.:cry: :cry: :cry:

kohweeloon said:
Buy so many numbers. only three number correct. better luck next time.:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm looking forward tomolo.. will get to see the few system7 and quick pick.. hopefully 4 number correct enough.. not aiming a lot
:D :D

Newbie here. Thought of getting the ist DL for 999 at IT show. Not very sure if after sale support is good. But I really like the AA battery plus the fact the it uses SD card. Saves a bomb for me... Can Pentax Camera use other lens such as Tamrom etc? Pls advice, kam sia!!!:)

Manager888 said:
Newbie here. Thought of getting the ist DL for 999 at IT show. Not very sure if after sale support is good. But I really like the AA battery plus the fact the it uses SD card. Saves a bomb for me... Can Pentax Camera use other lens such as Tamrom etc? Pls advice, kam sia!!!:)

U have to check and see if the lens is available in PK mount.
But you should really check out the pentax primes.

Manager888 said:

Yes, you can get Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, or others.. as long as they are PK mount.. And for your reasons of getting a Pentax.. thats my main concern too.. and i never regret after getting it...

I dont want to start a new tread as this is just a minor issue. Actually there are 2 issues that I want to share with other Pentax users.
1. As a Pentax shooter since 1985, I wanted a small compact to carry around with me 24hrs. I did not want to spend too much money as I have to save up for the new 10MP DSLR (hehe). Saw the E-10 for less than $300 n bought 1. Man, that is 1 hack of a lemon! I have seen handphones taking better pics.
2. Went to Shriro n meet this guy, Kelvin Koh. He is very helpful. He took out a new 1 to try out. We tested both cam n downloaded into his PC. It was just as bad as mine. So I asked about the M10 n he asked me if I wanted to try it. Of course I agreed. It is a much better cam, I think about 300% better. All thru the hour, Kelvin is really very patience. I even got some extra advise from him (sori, cant review).

Anyway I have upgraded to the M10. But I m really glad for the service rendered to me. I hope they (Shriro) do well and so does Pentax in S'pore!

wrx_sti_22b said:
Kekeke... no Tokina lah. Tokina only Nikon mount...

Maybe you want to check out my lenses.. i have 3 tokina that is PK mount.. and they are good lens...

Oh yes, sorry, my mistake, some of the lens do comes in Pentax mount...

Status
Not open for further replies.