[ Community ] - FourThirds Equipment Price List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma 10-20mm/f4-5.6 EX DC HSM - $940, MSC. 1 pc.

Sigma 10-20mm/f4-5.6 EX DC HSM - $940, MSC. 1 pc.

Very curious about this lens... might be tempted... Let's wait and see what the 9-18mm is like... LOL... It is a little inconvenient to be using 7-14 at some point... especially in places where there are sprays of water that will hit the front elements directly, like at the sea side...

The price is pretty decent for this 20-40mm (35mm eqv) lens... a very very very good walk around holiday lens! I shoot a lot of 20mm and 35mm focal length back in the days of film on my Nikon... lovely focal length...

Now waiting to see how the ZD9-18mm will turn out... September is coming!

Hi guys,

Been looking at DSLR cams for sometime.. and I dont know.. Olympus E520 really catches my attention more than the other brands. Whats the price like for this model now?

I saw a offer at Audio House going for $1299.. E520 body kit plus 2 lens: 14mm-42mm and 40mm-150mm.. Do you guys think its a good deal? Overpriced?

Last check during the weekend of Comex had prices ranging from 1168 to 1199 at CP and AP respectively.

Hi Evilmerlin,

Are u a user of Omlypus E510? How does it perform for macro and outdoor shooting?

For Audio House, they have quite a number of free items.. 30L dry box, tripod, 2X4gb memory card and DSLR camera bag. i mean for 1299, you can get 2 lens, body, and everything u need to start photography as a hobby/interest.

What do you guys think? From Comex's price, 1199 is without dry box right? I think that audio house gives quite a good deal.

My friend suggest that I go to John3:16 to check out their prices.

Btw, is 14mm-42mm and 40mm-150mm lens kit considered good for beginners?

Disclaimer: I am not working with Audio House :D Juz like to share with everyone my research.. so cheers~

Hi Evilmerlin,

Are u a user of Omlypus E510? How does it perform for macro and outdoor shooting?

For Audio House, they have quite a number of free items.. 30L dry box, tripod, 2X4gb memory card and DSLR camera bag. i mean for 1299, you can get 2 lens, body, and everything u need to start photography as a hobby/interest.

What do you guys think? From Comex's price, 1199 is without dry box right? I think that audio house gives quite a good deal.

My friend suggest that I go to John3:16 to check out their prices.

Btw, is 14mm-42mm and 40mm-150mm lens kit considered good for beginners?

Disclaimer: I am not working with Audio House :D Juz like to share with everyone my research.. so cheers~

useful item from audio house is dry box and 2 x 4GB CF card.

price diff from is about 100 buck and freebie diff is mostly only the dry cabinet... basically if you do your maths and research well, u can save this 100 buck from dry box. with this 100 buck, just top up a bit more for a a bigger dry cabinet 60L maybe?

do check on the price with John 3:16. IMO if they are selling 1199 for 2 kits lens, 2 x 4GB card, camera bag. go for John 3:16

Tripod which is quite lousy kind I believe and will most likely bring you frustration , camera bag may be too small for your future investment (from my experience)

ultimately it is your choice.

Hi guys,

Been looking at DSLR cams for sometime.. and I dont know.. Olympus E520 really catches my attention more than the other brands. Whats the price like for this model now?

I saw a offer at Audio House going for $1299.. E520 body kit plus 2 lens: 14mm-42mm and 40mm-150mm.. Do you guys think its a good deal? Overpriced?

it's still the same price as it was when they came out last June :bsmilie:

Just got my FL50R for $690 w/gst (cash, not NETS).

MS Color at Ang Mo Kio Hub Lvl 2 :)

Still learning to control its power.

Hi guys,

it's still the same price as it was when they came out last June :bsmilie:

At introductory price 1 year later... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

hmm, probably updated with new price. $1799 might be comex period price.

I got my E3 from Alanphoto. It was for national day promotion. Called alanphoto at Funan and was told that it was an error by the web designer and no longer valid. I called alanphoto at Sim Lim and the guy on the phone offer me the mentioned price on the web. Well I bought it from there around 1 week ago.

Not sure if its true? According to him its national day promo and its last set.
Betta to call and check with them.

It comes with a 8GB CF, Battery grip and the body.

I got my E3 from Alanphoto. It was for national day promotion. Called alanphoto at Funan and was told that it was an error by the web designer and no longer valid. I called alanphoto at Sim Lim and the guy on the phone offer me the mentioned price on the web. Well I bought it from there around 1 week ago.

Not sure if its true? According to him its national day promo and its last set.
Betta to call and check with them.

It comes with a 8GB CF, Battery grip and the body.

oic.... sighsighsigh

anyone has the latest price of E520 + 14-42 + 70-300?

On TODAY newspaper:

E520 + 14-42 + 70-300
+ FL36
+ 8MP digital camera
+ External Hard Disk
+ MP4 Player
+Digital photo frame
+ memory card
+ Portable flat panel speaker

All for $1,899 at Courts

Status
Not open for further replies.