Common Birds Around Singapore

Hi Chiangkxv,
I hope you are not annoy by me asking a stupid question and also apologise in advance if this is not the place to be asking questions.
This photo of yours is so sharp even to the point where the feathers turn up sharp too. My question is do you shoot at continous shooting mode or only a one shot mode?
Regards.

Hi Chiangkxv,
I hope you are not annoy by me asking a stupid question and also apologise in advance if this is not the place to be asking questions.
This photo of yours is so sharp even to the point where the feathers turn up sharp too. My question is do you shoot at continous shooting mode or only a one shot mode?
Regards.

Hi there. Actually it's not as sharp as u think. But generally, for birds in flight, I shoot in continuous and manual mode and my settings are.

Shutter speed: 1/2000
Aperture: as wide as possible
ISO: Auto
Metering: Centre weighted
Exposure compensation: +1 to +2 depending direction of sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there. Actually it's not as sharp as u think. But generally, for birds in flight, I shoot in continuous and manual mode and my settings are.

Shutter speed: 1/2000
Aperture: as wide as possible
ISO: Auto
Metering: Centre weighted
Exposure compensation: +1 to +2 depending direction of sun.

Thanks alot. This really helps a newbie like me. There's still alot to learn for me but given the friendly advices from people like you, I'll should be picking up in no time:)

Thanks alot. This really helps a newbie like me. There's still alot to learn for me but given the friendly advices from people like you, I'll should be picking up in no time:)

No worries. It is not as difficult as it seems. Keep shooting.

solid shot..so lucky to get it so low and the background looks like a pond.

Thanks bro. This was taken at the entrance into rainforest trail. The BG was some distant trees. And of course, I did some cloning.