Comex 2010

Seniors, will there be sales and promo on lens and camera accessories?
I know there will b promote for camera(body) as i hav seen before.

Thx

the promo prices for lens and body at such shows nothing, but in recent shows, the purchase w purchase is pretty attractive, got Monfrotto tripod, SB600 flash at good price fr previous shows

sounds interesting.. wonder if working there can steal some good deals...

Mine is D90..

SLR rev = SLR revo, a shop in funan. It does not mean that he's asking you for your camera model.

Mine is D90..

SLR rev = SLR revo, a shop in funan. It does not mean that he's asking you for your camera model.

haha.. that was funny... i'm sorry mktun, not poking fun at you,,. but its quite funny... like what speed does your SLR rev at?
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

sorry don't mean to joke..

ya, you can try funan the few popular shops.. or check the price guides for their number then give them a call... but i suggest go down personally to try la.. you never know until you try..
:D

u must canvass outside first before u buy anything in any IT Show.
don't just go and BBB.
last time got my A500 with FOC VG, 2x pro dou card, 2x battery, bag, dry box, etc at 100 lesser than RRP. of course just sell off those FOC which u don't want.
u must know what u want to buy in terms of pricing.

will be hoping class 6 or 10 have good pricings

Was planning to buy nissin. Di866 or sb900.
I know nissin is abt 380 bucks..

Why would you think there's a good deal at a COMPUTER EXPO? Just go to the recommended photography shops.

I'm considering of getting the di622 ($199), or is di866 a better deal? I'm a newbie