Colored Contacts Yay or nay?!

Colored Contacts Yay or Nay?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless it's for a specific type of product shots or some special effects, I will never agree my models to put on coloured contacts. I prefer natural coloured pupils. So nay nay...

you know now that i think about it i should have included iris enlargers as well in the topic :bsmilie:

i guess iris enlargers come under coloured contacts too. They're just black-ish in colour, am i right?
Actually I think iris enlargers make the person look very scary. I wonder why this trend is so popular.

how come this thread keeps getting up without new posts? does voting in the poll bump this?

This trend started a few years back when contacts had a lot more variations. Since then, coloured contacts and iris enlarging ones have been the rage.

I personally loathe those contacts. Normal ones are fine. But as long as I see those that make the pupils larger or iris large beyond belief, that is where I draw the line

It DOES NOT WORK for models who has big eyes already.

This trend started a few years back when contacts had a lot more variations. Since then, coloured contacts and iris enlarging ones have been the rage.

I personally loathe those contacts. Normal ones are fine. But as long as I see those that make the pupils larger or iris large beyond belief, that is where I draw the line

lol this thread got resurrected.

speaking of which. damn funny story. i know a photographer who wears em!

someone dug up old thread again.. :flame: i voted nay. i don't see the point of iris enlargers/coloured contacts. if the eye is big, good for you. if its small, just live with it la. i'ld rather see girls with coloured/tainted lens on spectacles. at least more tasteful. :cool:

Personally, I feel coloured contact lenses, especially blue, grey and green ones, look horrible on most Asian girls. I prefer the natural look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.