Cold lonely road

Hi all fellow clubsnappers and seniors and pros and sifus

1. in what area is critique to be sought?
please critique on Composition and framing, and other areas as required. please do not critique image sharpness as this was done with "mediocre" equipment (EOS 500D + 28-80 3.5-5.6 (very old film kit lens with no IS, no USM, just plain old AF motor)

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
I had hoped to convey the solitude and the cold clinical environment of the airport terminal to show the loneliness of the traveler in the frame

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
I was challenging myself to take interesting photos within 15mins (shoot and scoot) of alighting from my bus (to save on bus transfer fees)
:p it is an interesting experience to shoot under time constraint and I hope that this image can at least show that some thinking and consideration had been put into composition.

This photo was shot in JPEG Black and White and submitted without any photo editing at all.

I was a week old newbie at the time of photo taking

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture
I took this photo when I was a week-old DSLR Newbie
Partially it was luck that I noticed the lone traveler and also of being subconsciously aware of the cold and sterile environment (aircon blasting)

I enjoyed seeing the lines in the environment lead the traveler away .

all C & C welcome even harsh ones (within reasonable critique. eg unreasonable critique: please don't ask me why I am not shooting with a better body, better equipment, etc, unless you are willing to sponsor me for that ;) )

thanks to all seniors and sifus in advance. meow
Shizuma

395825_3243048482520_319576681_n.jpg

this picture surely has deep feeling of loneliness, though I would crop the right area just like Pentlynk did, for me no need pp done for this picture :)

this picture surely has deep feeling of loneliness, though I would crop the right area just like Pentlynk did, for me no need pp done for this picture :)

thank you for your kind comments!

The one that Pentlynk did is nice and well composed.

It balances up the picture nicely.