CNY Eve fireworks at River Hongbao?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chengsing said:
8pm today and the countdown both also got fireworks..
read from lian he zao bao just now.
Thanks for the info, chengsing. :)

Ok for those who wanna come along for tonite's fireworks, tentatively we set the meeting place at City Hall MRT station control at 7.00p.m. Me and a couple of friends will be meeting there. Will be leaving around 7.10 p.m for Esplanade bridge. Shld be abt 10-15 mins walk there. I will be wearing long sleeve dark grey shirt and beige pants, carrying a tripod w/ leg warmers and a Reporter 300 series bag. PM me if u need more details. ;)

Any suggestions welcomed too!

Garion said:
carrying a tripod w/ leg warmers and a Reporter 300 series bag. PM me if u need more details. ;)

garion ah garion .. no doubt it's winter in some parts of the world, singapore not so cold leh, just wear 2 layers can liao lah no need to wear your leg warmers :p

hyun said:
garion ah garion .. no doubt it's winter in some parts of the world, singapore not so cold leh, just wear 2 layers can liao lah no need to wear your leg warmers :p
hyun :kok: Garion :blah:

mpenza: Sure dude...drop me a sms if u are coming...we will prolly be heading towards the Esplanade bridge area... ;)

sigh.... might not able to make it due to the timing. :(

ouch! pain wor....
so this marina promenade is the place opposite the esplanade bridge ah? or is the inside marina south bowling/bbq/steamboat area?

hyun said:
ouch! pain wor....
so this marina promenade is the place opposite the esplanade bridge ah? or is the inside marina south bowling/bbq/steamboat area?
Further down from Esplanade that side lar...if u walk from Esplanade theatres towards Benjamin Sheares bridge that stretch is Marina Promenade lor...

orrhhh... hanzhi .. understooded! dun be surprised if u kenna flashed tonite!
or u going down tomolo nite?

hyun said:
orrhhh... hanzhi .. understooded! dun be surprised if u kenna flashed tonite!
or u going down tomolo nite?

Hello folks,

News update. I contacted STB. They informed me that the fireworks tonight would last for about 2 minutes only and they will start on time at 8pm.

So do be punctual. :p

SIAO LIAO......Garion,

whats your number?

plsoong said:
SIAO LIAO......Garion,

whats your number?
For all those still interested to meetup tonite, can gimme a ring or drop me a mesg at 9687 5573. Steven here. Thanks! ;)

Hargao also gg? Pity I not free, but I will be at PP area, drop me a SMS if you want to drop by and see me :D

hmm 2 mins?....then what about the actual countdown one?...

i meant i was going for the actual countdown one...hehe. :p.

hmm so who's still going tomorrow night (cny eve)?

wah not bad indeed! :) nice shots...nice departure from the usual long exposure fireworks shots hahaha. but i guess there's a place for both kinds of fireworks shots.

u shot from sheares bridge? or from the crowd?

oh...esplanade bridge? lol :p

too crowded to use tripod?

forgot to bring lah ;p it's almost empty today. you could actually setup tripod and shoot yourself with the fireworks as the background.

mpenza said:
forgot to bring lah ;p it's almost empty today. you could actually setup tripod and shoot yourself with the fireworks as the background.
oh what a waste...too bad lah. shall go down tomorrow :)
anybody interested? meet at 10pm or so...walk up sheares bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.